Sidereal

Auntie Sid's Transmutation Hut, Dyeworks, and Carpet Bazaar

I would like to order 4kg of Bandit Black please. COD to Zarune. Thanks

22 hours ago, Erhid said:

Hello, 2kg of Hooloovoo dye, please.

Sent!  That's my personal favorite shade of blue and I hope you put it to good use.  :D

7 hours ago, Zarune said:

I would like to order 4kg of Bandit Black please. COD to Zarune. Thanks

Sent!  Be your very best bandit with this shade of black.

1 hour ago, Decoy said:

Please send 4kg of Bandit Black to Decoy. Thx.

Sent!  May it conceal you on dark nights.

Outstanding dye orders should be up to date.  I'm still working through a large transmutation liquid order, but the Transmutation Hut remains open for all orders related to dye, imbues, blood mixing, and transmutation.  Happy Wurming!

hello i would like order 5kg of Midnight Black and 10kg of Pure White

cod to Brrester will good, thanks

5 hours ago, Brrester said:

hello i would like order 5kg of Midnight Black and 10kg of Pure White

Sent!  Remember that Pure White is really only good for changing the light of lamps and lanterns and awful for dying surfaces.  Feel free to refuse delivery on the Pure White if it's not intended for lamps and lanterns :)

Hello there!

Could I get 2kg each of:
orange red
dark orange

medium blue

COD to Gheen :D

Well hello there yourself, and welcome to the Transmutation Hut!

6 hours ago, Gheen said:

Could I get 2kg each of:
orange red
dark orange

medium blue

Of course you can!  I love requests for unusual colors - sent!  And I hope they're just what you're looking for.  :D

They were amazing! Thank you :D
annnnnnnd I'm back for more already

Could I also get 2kg each of blood red and midnight black?

COD to Gheen.

Much appreciated!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gheen said:

Could I also get 2kg each of blood red and midnight black?

Of course!  Two great colors that look great together - sent along with compliments from ol' Auntie Sid :)

2 hours ago, Bakhita said:

Can I get 8 KG of the dark olive green to Bakhita, please?

You bet your sweet bippie you can get 8kg of dark olive green, Bakhita!   It's waiting for you even now in the nearest mailbox thanks to those hard working imps.  :)

• Like 1

On 11/24/2021 at 3:28 PM, Erhid said:

3 x Claymaker please!

Bam!  Sent - I told those imps to fly directly to you and that they were under no circumstances allowed to stop for snacks along the way.  Enjoy!

I'd like 45kg of Pure White dye please, please cod to Yggdrasil

Thank you!

Edited by Yggdrasil
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Yggdrasil said:

I'd like 45kg of Pure White dye please, please cod to Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil - I will be happy to mix up a small barrel of Pure White for you, but want to double check its intended use.

If it's for 450 lamps?  Perfect!  I'll get right on it this evening.

If it's anything else, a reminder that as "white" dye gets higher in quality, it (sadly) gets closer and closer to transparent:

xrtcV3B.png

Just let me know for sure - I want to make sure you'll be happy with your purchase.  :)

3 hours ago, Sidereal said:

Yggdrasil - I will be happy to mix up a small barrel of Pure White for you, but want to double check its intended use.

If it's for 450 lamps?  Perfect!  I'll get right on it this evening.

If it's anything else, a reminder that as "white" dye gets higher in quality, it (sadly) gets closer and closer to transparent:

xrtcV3B.png

Just let me know for sure - I want to make sure you'll be happy with your purchase.  :)

I was hoping to get a lifetime supply for lamps, its a shame the color isn't more pronounced on other objects but so long as it still makes lamps pretty I'm very happy😁

Do you have any recommendations, color wise,  to stain wood a red mahogany similar to pic related?

12_Mahogany_Dining_Table_ac049a511z.jpg

27 minutes ago, Yggdrasil said:

I was hoping to get a lifetime supply for lamps, its a shame the color isn't more pronounced on other objects but so long as it still makes lamps pretty I'm very happy😁

Lamps for days!  I'll get right on it, might have to scrape up a bit more zinc so it may take a smidge longer than usual, but it's in the queue!

27 minutes ago, Yggdrasil said:

Do you have any recommendations, color wise,  to stain wood a red mahogany similar to pic related?

Oddly enough, this is exactly a thing that I'm working on right now and am also interested in solving.  So far colors in the brown family ('Peru' and 'Chocolate' in particular) tend to work well as stains and bring out more warmth and color in wood items.  The two important questions are:
1. What items are you looking to dye?  (More specifically, are they items that show the true wood texture in the finished product?  Or do they show the 'generic' wood texture?)
2. What is the wood type of the objects in question?  The basic wood types all dye a little differently due to their different textures and I really want to find the best result.

30 minutes ago, Sidereal said:

Lamps for days!  I'll get right on it, might have to scrape up a bit more zinc so it may take a smidge longer than usual, but it's in the queue!

Oddly enough, this is exactly a thing that I'm working on right now and am also interested in solving.  So far colors in the brown family ('Peru' and 'Chocolate' in particular) tend to work well as stains and bring out more warmth and color in wood items.  The two important questions are:
1. What items are you looking to dye?  (More specifically, are they items that show the true wood texture in the finished product?  Or do they show the 'generic' wood texture?)
2. What is the wood type of the objects in question?  The basic wood types all dye a little differently due to their different textures and I really want to find the best result.

Awesome! I look forward to it, thank you so much!

I'm glad I asked the right person then!

1. I was looking to dye large chests and functional furniture like larders and bsbs, maybe a table or two. 

2. I generally use cedarwood because I like the smell of it, and I'm really that dumb with choices in game lol. No idea if the grain comes through or not, in returning after years or being awol

• Like 1

Hi, want to order 2xClaymaker and 2xTarnation

COD to MrMac tyvm.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mrmac said:

Hi, want to order 2xClaymaker and 2xTarnation

Sent!  Please enjoy those delicious resource tiles. :D

Thanks for last order very fast delivery and they worked a treat.

Could i order 2 more of tarnation a 4 of texas peat.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mrmac said:

Thanks for last order very fast delivery and they worked a treat.

We here at the Transmutation Hut take great pride in fast turnaround of orders whenever possible.  :)

14 hours ago, Mrmac said:

Could i order 2 more of tarnation a 4 of texas peat.

Of course!  Ol' Auntie Sid loves a good peat bog, but a request for Texas Peat is rare indeed - had to do a little digging, but they are all on their way.  Enjoy!

1 hour ago, Tregalant said:

Hiya 2x Texas Peat please =] CoD Thralsh

Looking to have yourself a peaty little Christmas?  You bet!

[11:45:37] You can not mail that far.

Ut oh, looks like you might be on Chaos you naughty little boy.  Just drop a line when you're back on Freedom and I'll put them in the mail right away.  :)

• Like 1