Sidereal

Auntie Sid's Transmutation Hut, Dyeworks, and Carpet Bazaar

Hi again! :)

Can I please get 1kg of Royal Blue sent to rapty?

Thanks!

• Like 1

Hi, I would like the following dyes and quantities (in kg):-

Intense Green - 251 (two hundred & fifty one)

Hooloovoo - 3.3 

Blood Red - 3.3

Yellow - 3.3

Blue Violet - 3.3

Orange - 3.3

Light Slate Grey - 3.3

Brown - 3.3

Tan - 3.3

Silver - 3.3

Thank you and COD to Hulkmccracken

Edited by hulkmccracken
format
  • Like 1

i only need 4 kilos of midnight black cod fisc

dam hulk keep the lady busy 

• Like 2

On 4/15/2023 at 12:26 AM, Fisc said:

dam hulk keep the lady busy 

Mr. McCracken has certainly kept this little witch busy, but I was finally able to delivery 251kg of Intense Green as requested along with the rest of those delightful colors - it certainly put a dent in the Strategic Copper Reserve, but Auntie Sid is here to serve!    🧙‍♀️🟥🟩🟦

At this point I believe I'm caught up with nearly all dye orders (except for one patient wurmian waiting on a barrel of very delicious dye).  Ol' Auntie Sid is once again going on walkabout and will be away from Wurm for a few days.  I've restocked Transmutation Hut Field Office at @Kasumi's Driftwood Market with several transmutations and some of the the more popular dye colors to tide y'all over until I return next week.  I'll be returning on the evening of Tue Apr 25th and attending to all dye, transmutation, and imbue needs at that time.  Happy Wurming to each and every one of you delightful individuals!

Hey :) 

Need some transmut.liquid: 

1. Sand to Clay for 2tiles ;

2. Steppe to tar for 2tiles.

Pls, cod to Cluir

• Like 1

i need 2 more tar be gones

and ill take 30kg of fire brick red

cod  farscape

Edited by bobhope
  • Like 1

Take my word for it, You will never find a better dye-maker than Auntie Sid.   Not that her skill is so much better than others in the past, such as Archaed, for example.  What makes her stand apart:  friendly and knowledgeable, PERSONALIZED customer service. 

Here is my story:

I've had the hardest time in the past few weeks, deciding what colors the decorative items such as statues in my new Church ought to be.    Sidereal took the time to brainstorm with me, and even showed me dozens of screenshots that were examples of various colors applied directly to the statues in question.  Because she did this, I was able to pick the optimal colors for my statues the first time, so I didn't waste money on ordering the wrong colors.  

All other merchants for goods and services, take notes from Auntie Sid.  I hope she stays in business forever!

• Like 1

send me 10x (clay to dirt) liquid transmutation ... my in-game name is Estela ....thanks .

• Like 1

I would like:

1 Texas Peat

20 kg Blue Wash

5 kg Takeo Spearmint

P,lease and Thankyou  🙂

Saphire

• Like 1

Hello ... send me 10x (clay to dirt) liquid transmutation ... my in-game name is Estela ....thanks .

• Like 1

Greetings, if I may request four Texas Peat, or enough to make four (4) grass tiles on deed into peat.

Please, and thank you.

• Like 1

Hi, 

I would like to order 30kg of Deep Blue Sea dye please?

Thanks much!

Tria

• Like 1

queenly Purple 20kg

Edited by bobhope
  • Like 1

Could I get 5kg of lime and 5kg of dark orchid sent to Macready? Thanks

• Like 1

id like 2 kg of this if possible to make : R=215, G=40, B=40 CoD to Haxd please

• Like 1

Help!  I got a crab statue but it is icky gray.  

Go with a nice orange, like it is freshy cooked, a bright red like it was fresh from sunbathing in the tropics, or perhaps a Chesapeake blue?  

(I know you love these challenges, and though I am leaning towards one of the above, I will wait to see what you come up with).  Screenshots of the location where he will be hanging out available tonight if you like.

• Like 1

I'm back! Can I get 15kg more of cyan please. Thanks!

• Like 1

On 5/16/2023 at 7:21 AM, Spacy said:

Go with a nice orange, like it is freshy cooked, a bright red like it was fresh from sunbathing in the tropics, or perhaps a Chesapeake blue?  

I do love a good dye challenge, and you know that first hand!  History shows that we can't go wrong with a solid Crab Orange here - its in the red family and looks great on a crab statue.

I like where you're going with a blue crab vibe with this Chesapeake Blue concept ... but sadly my dye test area is missing a crab statue as the treasure maps have been stingy in that department.  One of these days, I'll have the luxury of being a little crabby when I can finally track down one of those delightful fellows!

kyrN11t.png

• Like 1

Well, lets go with the orange.  If I don't like it then I can loan you the crab and we can have some fun with her.

• Like 1