Sidereal

Auntie Sid's Transmutation Hut, Dyeworks, and Carpet Bazaar

On 2/2/2023 at 8:04 PM, Roysta said:

I need a few blue dyes please (Total 20kg). From your list https://imgur.com/Qn0Xpgw :

After an unexpected weekend away from wurm, these have been sent!   Those lighter blues (Powder Blue, Steel Blue, and Light Sky Blue) will look best on cloth items, Dodger Blue and Deep Sky Blue are timeless classics, and the Turquoise and Med. Purple should show out well no matter what they're applied to.  Thanks for stopping by the Transmutation Hut!

On 2/3/2023 at 9:10 AM, Fisc said:

can i plz get 16 kg of midnight black cod  plz

Working on this one at the moment,@Fisc- I'm perilously low on my stockpile of black dye but should have this for you in a day or two as I replenish the stocks in Ye Olde Dye Vault.  :)

order recived and very happy. Will be back for more for sure. Anytime i see a person needing dye will be refering your direction thank you very much again

• Like 1

Hello, I would like if you can contact me in the game to request a purchase to convert sand to Clay, my name in the game is Gringo. Thank you
  • Like 1

Can i get               2kg of indigo         2kg of midnight black      2kg lime             Please and thank you 

• Like 1

I'd like to order 1 kg of a custom color: R 124 G 10 B 2 which is what the internets tell me is "Barn Red".  I'd like to test it on my barn and see how it looks.  If it looks as good as I'm hoping, I'll order more.  Or I might order another tester in another color.
Please send to my character on Xanadu, Katriel

• Like 1

Hi there! I'm hoping to get 15kg of the pure white sent to Rosatopia. Ty ❤️ 

Edited by Shenzai
cant type
  • Like 1

Oyez, oyez!  The Transmutation Hut is pleased to announce a few exciting changes!  🧙‍♀️📯

Imbues are now free of charge!  Just cover the mailing cost both ways, and ol' Auntie Sid will shine those tools up nice with quality imbues.  You'll still have to provide the blood and/or potions of course!  ^_^

Bulk discounts on transmutations!  As with large dye orders, transmutations now have bulk discounts as well: 15 transmutations - 16% off, 30 transmutations - 25% off, 60+ transmutations - 33% off! 📉

I cover COD on all dye orders!  As a thank you from ol' Auntie Sid

Dye catalog updated for the new year!  I've dropped some unpopular colors to make room for more - with many custom colors commissioned by wurmians just like yourself.  From the useful Crab Orange to the bouncy Jazzberry Jam, many new options are now available to everyone!  ;)

Spoiler

fhhswwN.jpg

And @Gringo100- we must play at opposite hours because I just haven't been able to get in touch with you.  I've gone ahead and mailed you one Claymaker transmutation - but feel free to send it back if you've already taken care of it.  Thanks for stopping by the Transmutation Hut!

Edited by Sidereal
  • Like 1

Could I try some oranges please.

Orange

Crab Orange

Pale Tangerine

Just need a kg or so of each to test them out. Whatever price is fine. Thanks!

• Like 1

Auntie Sid adds a little extra lettering to the shop sign out front

Oyez, oyez!  Announcing the opening of Auntie Sid's Carpet Bazaar - catalog coming soon!  Fine handmade rugs to decorate your homes with any color combination you can dream up!

1sQTsKB.png

Edited by Sidereal
  • Like 3

x - ) 6 tiles of tar
are now resolved.

Thank you.
would tar-b-gone again if needed

• Like 1

2x Sand -> Clay

2x Grass -> Peat

2x Steppe -> Tar

CoD To polarbear. Thanks

• Like 1

Hi Sid! Can you please CoD 1x Sand-> Clay to rapty. Thanks!

Edited by rapty
  • Like 1

Hi please COD to Jethil

1kg Midnight Black

1kg Dark Olive Green

1kg Ranger Green

1kg Dark Green

Thank you

• Like 1

hello, very nice shop here i see, Aoe recomended me this.

i would like to order and i would like to know the price before mailing, dont want to accidentaly pay to much for what i achualy am gonna use rn

2x midnight black

1x deep pink

1x lime

please cod to mirkokohava or i can pickup it myself with boat

• Like 1

Greetings Auntie :)  I would like to order 10 clay busters, 20 kg Soraya Persimmon, 10 kg Boysenberry,  10 kg R = 237 G = 173 B = 221, 10 kg  R =136, G =205, B =250. 10kg R =91, G =91, B =91. CoD to Soraya please and thank you!

• Like 1

Hey 👋

1x Claymaker (Sand -> Clay)

1x Texas Peat (Grass -> Peat)

1x Tarnation (Steppe -> Tar)

CoD to Kirtah please :)

• Like 1