Sidereal

Auntie Sid's Transmutation Hut, Dyeworks, and Carpet Bazaar

Think i could also get 4x Clay to Sand Liquids? Looking to supply myself my own clay. Thanks! ❤️

• Like 1

Hello,  I would like to order 1x Claymaker,  1x Texas Peat, 1x Tarnation.  COD Zaymin please

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Zaymin said:

Hello,  I would like to order 1x Claymaker,  1x Texas Peat, 1x Tarnation.  COD Zaymin please

Sent!  I like to think of that trio as the Self Sufficiency Starter Kit - I do hope you enjoy those new and conveniently located resource tiles.  :D

On 3/6/2022 at 8:16 PM, Shenzai said:

Think i could also get 4x Clay to Sand Liquids? Looking to supply myself my own clay. Thanks! ❤️

Done and done!  I'm going to assume that based on that second sentence that the first sentence was meant to read 'Sand to Clay' - and now every day can be full of locally sourced clay.  :)

Also, holy cats does that barding look great - I never would have thought to pair up a Deep Pink pattern with Midnight Black like that and it looks so sharp!

Edited by Sidereal
  • Like 2

On 3/27/2022 at 1:33 PM, Stryken said:

can i get 20kg of Fuscia please. COD to Stryken

Of course, dearie!  Those hard working imps will carry it to you in no time flat.    Although I do wonder if this is a sign of a new 'bright and bold' phase for your color preferences...  🤔

Hi there! I would like to order 50.9kg of the Blue Wash please 😃

COD to Amantnovi

Thanks so much!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amantnovi said:

Hi there! I would like to order 50.9kg of the Blue Wash please 😃

Bulk discount of 16% off applied and sent!   I hope those beautiful new blue sails are exactly what you're looking for.  :)

HI! 

i would like 15kg of Vynora Blue for a Large Cart :D  C.O.D to Stryken

Thanks so much! 

Potion 

• Like 1

300 KG Raider black   300 kg blue violet 300 kg indigo   300 kg deep blue sea   300 kg crimson   kunibert in game

• Like 1

HI! 

i would like 5kg of Vynora Blue for a Sailboat Hull :D  C.O.D Potion

Thanks so much! 

Potion 

• Like 1

Potion, you should have all 20kg of Vynora Blue in your hands at this point.  Thank you once again for your support!

On 4/10/2022 at 1:33 AM, sdelobel said:

300 KG Raider black   300 kg blue violet 300 kg indigo   300 kg deep blue sea   300 kg crimson   kunibert in game

Holy cats this is an enormous order and the largest single order I've ever seen.  I'll be busy doing nothing but making dye in the Transmutation Hut for the next several days and will get started immediately!  I'll send those colors on over to Kunibert in 100kg batches as I finish each one until all four batches are done.  I'm looking forward to brewing up an entire sea of dye for you.  :)

Hey there! I am needing a Claybuster and 25kg of bandit black dye please. They can be mailed separate if one would be ready before the other. 😃

To amantnovi in game. Thank you!

Edited by Amantnovi
  • Like 1

Hi Auntie!

So, wanted to decorate 2 things - my shrine and my knarr.  

Knarr is bigger but probably easier.  It is lingonberry wood already, and wanted to get a nice xmas green sail to go with her.  I started to make this myself but was never quite happy with the results - so turning to the expert.  

The shrine I have the 4 archaeo god statues - non-rare so they should take dye easily I think.  Fo I would like a nice forest green, Mag a nice red with a lot of brown undertones, and Vyn a nice aqua-blue.  All are marble so should I hope color easily.  Lib, I was hoping to get a nice purple that would work well with her slate, giving her some purple undertones instead of turning her purple.  

No rush, actually out of town for the next week so wouldn't be able to accept anyways.  

• Like 1

Hi! 

Would like to get 1kg of dark orange :D. C.O.D Potion

Thanks so much!

• Like 1

Phew, what a week it's been!  Potion and Amantnovi, I hope you're enjoying those lovely colors.  Spacy, I've sent you a PM to sketch out your dye adventure and am quite excited about it!  :D

And for a hot minute I thought I was wrapping up Kunibert's order and then suddenly realized that I'd completely overlooked the kinda important '300kg Indigo'
part.  That's a beautiful but tricky shade to produce, so it looks like I'll be spending another couple of weeks in this dye vat - but I will have them for you as soon as possible!

T3uKe3i.png

• Like 1

Yes I am loving the color you sent. So much so that I want to buy 2kg more of Dark Orange :D

Also, I don't know if this is possible but I have a color I want to replicate but don't know what it is but its on armour and the colors are R= 169 G=74 B=169 it is like a burgundy-ish color. So if you can see if you have one close I would like 1 kg of that also :)

Order:

2 kg dark orange

1kg of whatever that burgundy is close too 

Thanks so much

Potion 

• Like 1

Hi there,

Can I get a price for the following please?

Knarr Hull:  R=1 G=1 B=1

Knarr Sails: R=222, G=1, B=1

Many thanks

• Like 1

Hello,  I would like to order 1x Claymaker,  1x Texas Peat, 1x Tarnation.  COD Draxxle please

• Like 1

Hello, may I order 1xClaymaker, 1xTexas peat, 1xTarnation COD to Stoickjester. please and thank you

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kragg said:

Hello,  I would like to order 1x Claymaker,  1x Texas Peat, 1x Tarnation.  COD Draxxle please

3 hours ago, StoickJester said:

Hello, may I order 1xClaymaker, 1xTexas peat, 1xTarnation COD to Stoickjester. please and thank you

Sent - please enjoy those self-sufficiency kits!  Happy to help y'all get things cooking :)

On 4/17/2022 at 2:20 AM, Potion said:

2 kg dark orange

1kg of whatever that burgundy is close too 

"Whatever that burgundy is close to"?!?!  Madam I am a dye witch, not some rank amateur!  I have sent you 1kg of dye that is precisely 169/74/169 to match your existing shade perfectly.  🧙‍♀️🟥🟩🟦

4 hours ago, Tarathiel said:

Can I get a price for the following please?

Knarr Hull:  R=1 G=1 B=1

Knarr Sails: R=222, G=1, B=1

My goodness now that is a request.  Let me invite you into the office of the Transmutation Hut for a consultation via PM for a conversation to explore the possibilities!

I have a few small items if you can

20x Claybuster

4x Texas Peat

4x Tarnation

Please and thank you 😁

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Yggdrasil said:

20x Claybuster

4x Texas Peat

4x Tarnation

20 Claybusters and 4 Tarnations are on their way!  I need to squeeze a few more lemons to restock the Texas Peat, but they'll be in your mailbox tomorrow.  Thank you!  :)

31 minutes ago, Sidereal said:

20 Claybusters and 4 Tarnations are on their way!  I need to squeeze a few more lemons to restock the Texas Peat, but they'll be in your mailbox tomorrow.  Thank you!  :)

No no, thank you! Was good to see you at the impalong!

You can now boast to have painted the only airship in wurm lol

• Like 1

Hello o/

I'd like to order enough hooloovoo blue dye to paint a knarr.

• Like 1

Hi! I would love to order the Self Sufficiency Starter Kit! 1x Claymaker,  1x Texas Peat, 1x Tarnation. COD to Lilybell, Thank you!! :)

• Like 1