Sign in to follow this  
LionIX

Moving Objects In/Out of Caves

Twice this past week I’ve had to deal with the fact that you can’t push/place objects outside of caves. Add a way to push objects into/out of caves (especially for objects you can’t load). It’s a frustrating, broken mechanic the way it is now. 

I had to go get a wagon from a different deed to move a bsb 10 tiles from inside to outside of a cave. I’m also going to have to make a whole new 90 ql altar because I can’t move my Mag altar outside of the cave for an erupt. I kept getting the message you cant push into wall (one cave entrance was open, other had cave door). No amount of placing/pushing would get it them to go outside. 

• Like 1

hmm, this might be a bug? I have pushed multiple altars into a mine before without issues. So that has at least worked in the past.

push it right up to the wall until you get the error message, start a place action, while the place timer is up queue up a bunch of pushes with keybinds, walk into the door/on the other side of the mine door and press escape, it'll push it through

weird workaround but whatever, could do with an actual way to push through that isn't weirdly bugged +1

• Like 1

+1 This has been an issue for quite a while and really does need to be addressed.

Edited by Katrat