Sign in to follow this  
gnomegates

[BUG] Color missing from Colossus

After the last update containing the changes to animal husbandry my colossus which was colored via a rune stopped displaying the color. Upon examine it still says that it has a color, but visually there is no longer any color. I was advised to report it here so that it can be looked into in the future. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

Hi Gnomegates, could you let me know where the colossus is, what type it is and the event message when examining it please.

I managed to recreate the problem and will forward it on to the team, thank you Gnomegates.

Pic of Golden Obelisk "Charge of Tongue"

I would like to add some more data to my similar situation. I have an obelisk "Charge of tongue" on Cadence P13 that I added a Addy Jackal Rune to color it, then lost it's color when I added a Brass Jackal Rune for a glow effect.

Pic of Glowing Obelisk "Charge of Tongue"

I was told it should retain the color after adding another rune, according to multiple people, including GMs. When I added the glow rune, it was dark in-game, so I didn't notice the color go away, and further hidden in that the glow is the color it should still be.

[15:23:00] A large obelisk. These monuments represent the sun. Colors: R=231, G=196, B=4. The Charge Of Tongue has some irregularities that must be removed with a stone chisel. Ql: 80.9608, Dam: 0.0.

[15:23:00] A brass rune of Jackal has been attached, so it will have a decent glow

Yes adding a glow rune, before or after a color rune will remove the color and just leave the glow. I learned this directly and friends confirmed this is what happens, though no idea if a bug or intended.  Also not sure if that is what happened with the OP here or not.