DemonaNightshade

Creative Constructs! Design Competition

Posted (edited)

I think NFI and SFI should possibly be separate. 

As was stated, it is encouraged for new creations to be entered but as we can already see there are some massive SFI entries coming in. SFI has had a decade+ to build and design their creations while NFI has had 10 months. Something to think about for next time maybe, or double up the rewards, NFI and SFI, make it a little more even for all those entering. 

Regardless its awesome to see what people have already started to submit, I look forward to seeing everyone's creations! :)

Edited by gnomegates
  • Cat 1

Here's my entry to the list 'Whacky and Wild':

(I stare at it for quite a while, but start to walk around at about 4 minutes 30 seconds into the recording)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roysta said:

Here's my entry to the list 'Whacky and Wild':

(I stare at it for quite a while, but start to walk around at about 4 minutes 30 seconds into the recording)

Wrong thread and it seems they want just a few screenshots

47 minutes ago, Jore said:

Wrong thread and it seems they want just a few screenshots

plz point me to the right one, didnt see that, oc fourse can make a screen shot

:)

50 minutes ago, Roysta said:

plz point me to the right one, didnt see that, oc fourse can make a screen shot

:)

Love this! Will participate for sure!

• Like 1

On 6/4/2021 at 2:11 PM, DemonaNightshade said:

This is for Wurm Online, sorry guys.

Please add this to the rules cause there have been some wurm unlimited entries in the submission topic.

9 hours ago, Zexos said:

Please add this to the rules cause there have been some wurm unlimited entries in the submission topic.

It's been in the very first rule for quite a few days now :)

• Like 1

On 6/2/2021 at 12:19 PM, DemonaNightshade said:

This opportunity to provide real cash prizes to our lovely creatives is powered by G-Loot. See G-Loot's terms and conditions here.

Seems like a nice idea and fun competition for players to enter; however, I don't see what this G-Loot has to do with it. I went to their website and see that their app must be downloaded and run at the same time that you are playing certain games so they can track various competitions by monitoring your game statistics. How that fits into this competition is unclear to me. Furthermore they don't even list which games (only 15+ at this time) they are compatible with. Anyway, I am not sure that the performance issues of ones computer would not be diminished by using this app nor that their monitoring ones gameplay would be desirable either. Perhaps I am not understanding the meaning of their "powering" these cash prizes and would be interested in some clarification on this aspect. Thanks.

=Ayes=

42 minutes ago, Ayes said:

Seems like a nice idea and fun competition for players to enter; however, I don't see what this G-Loot has to do with it. I went to their website and see that their app must be downloaded and run at the same time that you are playing certain games so they can track various competitions by monitoring your game statistics. How that fits into this competition is unclear to me. Furthermore they don't even list which games (only 15+ at this time) they are compatible with. Anyway, I am not sure that the performance issues of ones computer would not be diminished by using this app nor that their monitoring ones gameplay would be desirable either. Perhaps I am not understanding the meaning of their "powering" these cash prizes and would be interested in some clarification on this aspect. Thanks.

=Ayes=

G-Loot is taking care of the process of paying the prizes out. No download is needed, nor encouraged by Wurm Online. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DemonaNightshade said:

G-Loot is taking care of the process of paying the prizes out. No download is needed, nor encouraged by Wurm Online. 

Understood. Thanks for the clarification.

=Ayes=