Sign in to follow this  
DemonaNightshade

Creative Constructs! Design Competition

I think NFI and SFI should possibly be separate. 

As was stated, it is encouraged for new creations to be entered but as we can already see there are some massive SFI entries coming in. SFI has had a decade+ to build and design their creations while NFI has had 10 months. Something to think about for next time maybe, or double up the rewards, NFI and SFI, make it a little more even for all those entering. 

Regardless its awesome to see what people have already started to submit, I look forward to seeing everyone's creations! :)

Edited by gnomegates
  • Cat 1

Here's my entry to the list 'Whacky and Wild':

(I stare at it for quite a while, but start to walk around at about 4 minutes 30 seconds into the recording)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roysta said:

Here's my entry to the list 'Whacky and Wild':

(I stare at it for quite a while, but start to walk around at about 4 minutes 30 seconds into the recording)

Wrong thread and it seems they want just a few screenshots

47 minutes ago, Jore said:

Wrong thread and it seems they want just a few screenshots

plz point me to the right one, didnt see that, oc fourse can make a screen shot

:)

50 minutes ago, Roysta said:

plz point me to the right one, didnt see that, oc fourse can make a screen shot

:)

Love this! Will participate for sure!

• Like 1

On 6/4/2021 at 2:11 PM, DemonaNightshade said:

This is for Wurm Online, sorry guys.

Please add this to the rules cause there have been some wurm unlimited entries in the submission topic.

9 hours ago, Zexos said:

Please add this to the rules cause there have been some wurm unlimited entries in the submission topic.

It's been in the very first rule for quite a few days now :)

• Like 1

On 6/2/2021 at 12:19 PM, DemonaNightshade said:

This opportunity to provide real cash prizes to our lovely creatives is powered by G-Loot. See G-Loot's terms and conditions here.

Seems like a nice idea and fun competition for players to enter; however, I don't see what this G-Loot has to do with it. I went to their website and see that their app must be downloaded and run at the same time that you are playing certain games so they can track various competitions by monitoring your game statistics. How that fits into this competition is unclear to me. Furthermore they don't even list which games (only 15+ at this time) they are compatible with. Anyway, I am not sure that the performance issues of ones computer would not be diminished by using this app nor that their monitoring ones gameplay would be desirable either. Perhaps I am not understanding the meaning of their "powering" these cash prizes and would be interested in some clarification on this aspect. Thanks.

=Ayes=

42 minutes ago, Ayes said:

Seems like a nice idea and fun competition for players to enter; however, I don't see what this G-Loot has to do with it. I went to their website and see that their app must be downloaded and run at the same time that you are playing certain games so they can track various competitions by monitoring your game statistics. How that fits into this competition is unclear to me. Furthermore they don't even list which games (only 15+ at this time) they are compatible with. Anyway, I am not sure that the performance issues of ones computer would not be diminished by using this app nor that their monitoring ones gameplay would be desirable either. Perhaps I am not understanding the meaning of their "powering" these cash prizes and would be interested in some clarification on this aspect. Thanks.

=Ayes=

G-Loot is taking care of the process of paying the prizes out. No download is needed, nor encouraged by Wurm Online. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DemonaNightshade said:

G-Loot is taking care of the process of paying the prizes out. No download is needed, nor encouraged by Wurm Online. 

Understood. Thanks for the clarification.

=Ayes=

Hi there!

I would like to enter my small humble abode!

I would like to say between cozy ranch and small place of business/craft.

Full.jpg

side-area.jpg

south-gate.jpg

craft-area.jpg

behind-front02.jpg

rear-entrance.jpg

kitchen.jpg

kitchen02.jpg

rear-farm.jpg

farm.jpg

farm-pens02.jpg

farm-pens.jpg

wagoneer.jpg

wagoneer-farm.jpg

guard-tower.jpg

Edited by SirEvo
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, SirEvo said:

Hi there!

I would like to enter my small humble abode!

I would like to say between cozy ranch and small place of business/craft.

Hi SirEvo,

You unfortunately posted your entry in the thread that's for discussing the contest, not the actual submissions thread.

Please repost your entry in this thread: Creative Constructs Submissions Thread .

Good luck!

Edited by Tristanc

UPDATE:

Unfortunately they've now locked the submissions thread, so sadly it looks like you missed the chance to submit your entry there, SirEvo.

On 7/11/2021 at 2:53 PM, Tristanc said:

UPDATE:

Unfortunately they've now locked the submissions thread, so sadly it looks like you missed the chance to submit your entry there, SirEvo.

😥

Edited by SirEvo

14 hours ago, Nessime said:

can I find out who won the competition?

Im eager to know too but I think they are not yet done deciding?!

Sorry for the delay! Life's been a bit busy and I've been trying to figure out how to get them organized for judging, there's many wonderful entries! 

• Like 7

Hi :)

Maybe i miss the post  concerned but do you know when the result of Building Contest will be annouce, please ?

Thank for answer, it was fun to participate :) 

• Like 2

On 6/3/2021 at 2:19 AM, DemonaNightshade said:

This competition will involve a real cash prize for first, second, and third place winners in each category.

How long before this becomes a legal issue - running a competition for cash prizes and then not finalizing the competition or paying the prizes?

( Disclosure: I did not enter at all, but this worries me almost as much as the silence and the "launch into the VR market".

> no gambling

>no RMT 

> real cash prize for dev hosted competition 

what-huh.gif

Like I said, life's been busy. I've been working away at making tons of collages of all the entries for judging since so many had way more screenshots than I expected. It's almost finished.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, DemonaNightshade said:

Like I said, life's been busy. I've been working away at making tons of collages of all the entries for judging since so many had way more screenshots than I expected. It's almost finished.

Thanks for that DN, but really it should NOT be up to only you to organize this.