Sign in to follow this  
DaletheGood

No traits or parents on bred horse with new name

I have a new foal with a new name, Ravengallop. It was bred before and born after the update. I bred all of my horses before the update with my 52 AH prem'd alt. All of the foals except this one have older names, this one has a new name. This one has no traits listed, no parents, and no option to Inspect when right-clicking on it. Examining the foal gives you only 4 lines, 'A foal skips around here merrily,' 'He has a normal build,' 'This creature could use some grooming,' and 'Its colour is grey.'

While its possible, but not likely, that I got no traits from the breeding, the fact that no parents are listed, and no inspection is possible, points to a bug. Not sure what type of bug, but figured I'd start at the top. If this isn't the right bug forum, go ahead and move it to its appropriate resting place.

Feel free to hit me up here, via DM or in-game with follow-up questions. Thanks.

Maybe it got some kind of reset since u breed em be4 the update and in the meanwhile, a lot as changed...

Maybe, but the other foals that have the old names seem fine. They're a mix of 4 and 5 speeds and let me inspect them and list their parents. We'll see what they say tho.