Sign in to follow this  
MarkSilard

rotate item on all axes when placing them

Would be nice  if we could be able to rotate item  on all axes when trying to place them . Like my pitchfork, shovel or scythe would look nice if i could lean them on barn wall, not to lying on ground. 

NRX5r4Z.jpg

Edited by MarkSilard
  • Like 11

I've often thought of this for things like shields as well. People rarely just throw their stuff on the floor. It's normally put up against something to be out of the way

• Like 1

they said once they have plans for working on hanging stuff from walls, i hope they didn't abbandon those plans.. but yeah, plus one, just wanted to hang my pithcfork against floor near my hay tiles instead of dumping it on floor

• Like 1

+1 I've been longing to lean items like back packs, Huge axes, rakes, shields etc against a wall. Hanging them would be even better.

• Like 1

Absotively, yes.

Actually, hanging on walls as promised would be great, too.  

• Like 1

Was complaining about this while dropping my pitch fork also.

Something that is more than just "place" and not quite "plant" would be good, even if we don't an x-axis rotation ability.  Something that signifies that the tool is standing/leaning on both the floor/ground and the wall.

Love the idea! Would allow for so many different decoration ideas. My only concern is if you were actively using the item you would constantly have to rotate it back into the leaning position you wanted it in which I think could get kind of tedious and people might just decide to drop on the floor or on a table after doing it for a long time. Would love to brainstorm some ideas on how we could setup a preset or something. Perhaps a rack that you rotate into the position you want and then when placing the tool it'll snap to the racks rotation. 

• Like 1