Pristine Community Map (2021/2022/2023)

Guard towers

157,1474 Dzarren 810 (rare)

210,1478 Tuga 34 (JK Tower)

210,1428 Tuga 554 (MR Tower)

158,1428 Tuga 994  (HotS Tower)

273,1459 Kratk 898 HotS Tower)

204,1561 Darkshadow 946 (Past Places)

979,1046 Tailinea 26 (Sokolka - Falcon tower)

730,960  Karthannar 842  (labelled as Karthwasten H14, but its really at K14)

295,901 Wreck 946  (KWP J10)

1134,399 Mazavalt 114 (rare)  Royal Guards

1628,491 Barrington 122

Guard towers

157,1474 Dzarren 810 (rare)

210,1478 Tuga 34 (JK Tower)

210,1428 Tuga 554 (MR Tower)

158,1428 Tuga 994  (HotS Tower)

273,1459 Kratk 898 HotS Tower)

204,1561 Darkshadow 946 (Past Places)

979,1046 Tailinea 26 (Sokolka - Falcon tower)

730,960  Karthannar 842  (labelled as Karthwasten H14, but its really at K14)

295,901 Wreck 946  (KWP J10)

1134,399 Mazavalt 114 (rare)  Royal Guards

1628,491 Barrington 122

All added thank you for the information.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Middi said:

@Explorathere is a temple on top of the mountain ridge at F21 if you want to add it.

Added!  I'm sorry your map dragged you all the way up there, it's a heck of a hike but I hope you enjoyed the views.

2 hours ago, gorgian said:

Also added - thanks again, Gorgian!

If permissible, please remove the deed marker for Market Ruins Archeological Dig Site, located at https://pristine.yaga.host/#842,656. This is the area we are upgrading for the revamp of the market, and there is not a deed named that at this location. Once we move the deed token, we'll provide a location for the new market to be posted.

To comply with all OSHA regulations, all existing perms have been removed for this area during construction.

Thank you all for your hard work maintaining the map! Have an awesome day!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Soluna said:

If permissible, please remove the deed marker for Market Ruins Archeological Dig Site, located at https://pristine.yaga.host/#842,656.

At your request and in compliance with the GDPR (Global Deeds, Pristine Registry), the Market Ruins Archaeological Dig Site has been stricken from the record and will await your update.

3 hours ago, Soluna said:

To comply with all OSHA regulations, all existing perms have been removed for this area during construction.

Thank you for your compliance with these very important regulations - your attention to worker safety is appreciated! :D

• Like 1

Hi, can you add the Mausoleum Of High to the C. Map It is at F25 on the east side just opposite of Dolphin Tail Bay. #1886,451 Thanks, Shenji

Edited by Sweetangel

13 hours ago, Sweetangel said:

Hi, can you add the Mausoleum Of High to the C. Map It is at F25 on the east side just opposite of Dolphin Tail Bay. #1886,451 Thanks, Shenji

That's been added for you. Enjoy your deed. 😁

On 1/5/2023 at 1:12 PM, Vannin said:

Hi, Sorry for confusion but it is not a deed :P It is a mission item I built. I was wondering why a deed icon was on it hehe. 

p.s. you are welcome to add my deed on the map if you want. it is located at #607,270 (Seaside Hideaway)

Edited by Sweetangel

36 minutes ago, Sweetangel said:

Hi, Sorry for confusion but it is not a deed :P It is a mission item I built. I was wondering why a deed icon was on it hehe. 

p.s. you are welcome to add my deed on the map if you want. it is located at #607,270 (Seaside Hideaway)

Whoops!  All sorted now 😂

Well done on the mission structure, deed added as well 😃

• Like 1

The red square icon that should be around the starter deed, Blossom, is actually around Bloom Town. Needs to be corrected to be around Blossom.

G3OhGV5.png

The red square icon that should be around the starter deed, Blossom, is actually around Bloom Town. Needs to be corrected to be around Blossom.

Well spotted thanks for noticing.

Fixed.

just done the mission at Last Stand of Shame on Horseshoe, can you append that this is a Pillar so is underground

just done the mission at Last Stand of Shame on Horseshoe, can you append that this is a Pillar so is underground

added Foundation Pillar tag thanks for the report

Hi, can you fix the location of Mausoleum of High to this location, #1878,514 (I seem to have given incorrect location the first time sorry. 

Can you please also add a new mission construct (The Enlighteneds Tower) to this location: #1875,505

Thank you, Shenji