Sign in to follow this  
Sylvanas

Looking for Libila Priest

Havent seen any around and curious if there any active Libila Priest around and also have some questions and thinking about covert to a priest someday.

I have a Libila Priest.  There are some around.

Edited by Blaike

23 hours ago, Blaike said:

I have a Libila Priest.  There are some around.

Cool, curious should i wait before i become a priest? Cause i just started like a month ago and still working on the skills and was told that cannot improve your items once you become a priest, if that is true, that will hurt alot. I dont feel like making another toon to improve and play a priest, like having a multi-personalities.

Yes you cannot improve when a Priest. If you want to be one then get as many skills up to 30ish as possible.

Some places will help you if you want to live in a village.

Good luck

32 minutes ago, Blaike said:

Yes you cannot improve when a Priest. If you want to be one then get as many skills up to 30ish as possible.

Some places will help you if you want to live in a village.

Good luck

I will keep that in mind, some skills i want way more than 30ish. But it depending on what i am trying to do and i know this is pain, like steep learning curves and trying to decide what to do. But not even close to be ready just yet.

Enjoy the game for a few months then decide.

1 hour ago, Blaike said:

Enjoy the game for a few months then decide.

Will do :)

Do activities like ropemaking (faster to grind by imping a fish keep net for example) for cordage rope as sacc item later.

Good idea to grind blacksmithing to 30+, even 50 - it may be handy if you need to make an item later.

Grind jewelry smithing to 30 at least so you are able to create a gold altar if needed...

There are some more skills you might want to grind a bit while you are able to imp - imping gives much more skill compared to creation.

Grind digging at least to 15 to see edge slopes without the need to examine the tile border - or even higher to see it a tile further. Also digging grind is good for body stats.

After looking at wiki, i dont think Libila Priests can dig, but i have been digging alot, trying to setup my place atm. I agreed with blacksmithing, she does alot of it. She manage to make rare mallet, carving knife, shovel and a pickaxe so far. Havent gotten into ropemaking just yet, but archery is one of her favorite skill and not sure if WO is better than WU while using archery. It does feel like need some love there.

I have been putting handful of hours into this since i started eariler this month, got like digging up to 40, mining to 30, etc. Body stats is slow, but will get there while doing things. She only use two handed sword and a longbow.

Btw bought handful of skins when i subbed the game, got some silvers for them and dunno what to do with the rest, since no one is interesting in them and i cannot drop or discard them. I guess i need to make those items, applies the skins and ditch it. Btw is getting those tome books worth it?

Edited by Sylvanas

Wait on the tomes.

get those skills up first.