Sign in to follow this  
icbash

Animal husbandry INFO Hunt

"appears to be stationary"  appears to be broken.   horse Jawunity in Xanadu has appears to be stationary, is branded, no permissions, off deed, not in a pen, and it moves!  ive seen it move just 10 min ago, moves all over the place.

Edited by thicket
made it less ranty

Havent seen this information anywhere else yet but the more nimble than normal rare draft trait adds 2 slope to the max and requires two with the trait hitched to both a cart and a wagon to work (does not need all 4 on the wagon to have this trait)

I jsut got the answer to what "likes to pick stuff up" does - Animals with this trait pick up and drop fragments under them. I noticed this with my deer herd since they have many output traits. This trait seems to have only gone "live" recently - probably with the last update. I dont know if it was intended or just finally kicked in when they tweaked something, but it is working now. 

BcLw99h.pngWcCKw9k.png

Keeping my eye on Northlace this whole time because I've been curious to her unknown traits. The Slow Metabolism just showed up today.

Pictures of my skill and Northlace inspect included. Will update when the other two become known.

9myvaKT.png

Got another one. The stationary trait. I will update when I find more.