Sign in to follow this  
icbash

Animal husbandry INFO Hunt

12 minutes ago, Muse said:

My other toon which is AH 49.92 - not quite 50 yet, can see hungry or not, and grooming time:

c2PTtZh.jpg?1

added

It seems extremely tame: Aggressive animals become passive (Misc, Rare) This was posted on the update information.

I noticed you have an empty slot for Misc traits in your List and that this was added in your list as a Combat trait. 

Has anyone seen it listed on a horse as Combat rather than Misc.?

58 AH can see It seems vibrant.

Edited by Draiodoir

All traits, both from in game and from the patch notes, added to the animal husbandry page table. We'll sort it out. Thank you all for the info and please keep it coming. 

• Like 1

AH 49.92 

Can see:

It has a slow metabolism. 

It seems vibrant.

It seems accustomed to water. 

It seems to pick stuff up. 

It seems to be a graceful eater.

It is easy on its gear. 

Trait names were corrected in the patch notes to align with the ingame trait names. AH page will be corrected soon. (Not SoonTM)

On 5/30/2021 at 3:21 PM, LynD said:

It seems extremely tame: Aggressive animals become passive (Misc, Rare) This was posted on the update information.

I noticed you have an empty slot for Misc traits in your List and that this was added in your list as a Combat trait. 

Has anyone seen it listed on a horse as Combat rather than Misc.?

the empty slots are just that empty 
atm im just gathing info for the wiki so it can help others 

On 5/30/2021 at 8:27 PM, Muse said:

AH 49.92 

Can see:

It has a slow metabolism. 

It seems vibrant.

It seems accustomed to water. 

It seems to pick stuff up. 

It seems to be a graceful eater.

It is easy on its gear. 

added

On 6/1/2021 at 3:34 PM, Illusion said:

At 42 AH, can see if hungry and when to groom.

added

5 hours ago, Arno said:

Great news.

Here's an update to my trait list.
https://pdfhost.io/v/XOpMGibhr_traitspdf.pdf

not sure what dif sorry been long few days.

2 hours ago, icbash said:

not sure what dif sorry been long few days.

You can remove "It is light footed" and "It likes to dig holes" from your table. Those were old names not used in game.
Also add the information for "It seems vibrant" -> increases output of resources.

Edited by Arno

4 hours ago, Arno said:

You can remove "It is light footed" and "It likes to dig holes" from your table. Those were old names not used in game.
Also add the information for "It seems vibrant" -> increases output of resources.

thx you and added 

In xan chat today, we compared different AH ranks, and discovered that Bred in Captivity appears at 53 skill.

Thanks to Halliah and Seriphina for figuring it out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spacy said:

In xan chat today, we compared different AH ranks, and discovered that Bred in Captivity appears at 53 skill.

Thanks to Halliah and Seriphina for figuring it out.

added thx you so much

[21:38:37] Animal husbandry increased by 0.0033 to 51.2509

[21:43:01] It has fleeter movement than normal. It has very strong leg muscles. It is unbelievably fast. 

I could not see this last *rare* speed trait at 49.** AH (my priest could not see it when she removed a bad trait) and I don't believe I saw it at 50.**  It previously had a question mark in the description field until I looked today.

LWfucmr.jpg?1

Edited by Muse

Reposting this from muse's thread, but this has been my experience so far on Epic where my AH is higher due to the curve.

Epic, effective AH 93, one of the first Epic 4 speeder foals...with an assortment of negative traits. 

Parents: Huntinghard: [00:28:35] It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles. It seems accustomed to water. It looks unusually strong and healthy. It has a certain spark in its eyes. It has been bred in captivity.  [00:30:32] Its colour is blood bay.

We can see this parent has 2 draft traits and 4 speed traits. 

Other parent, Briskmak [00:29:29] It will fight fiercely. It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles. It looks unusually strong and healthy. It has a certain spark in its eyes. It has been bred in captivity. [00:30:35] Its colour is blood bay.

This parent has 3 speed traits, 2 draft traits. 

Now the offspring : Flashalt (most epic alt name ever?) color not even inherited from parents, it's [00:31:21] Its colour is gold.

Now for the kicker traits : [00:31:34] It has fleeter movement than normal. It has lightning movement. It has very strong leg muscles. It seems accustomed to water. It seems overly aggressive. It looks very unmotivated. It looks feeble and unhealthy. It looks unusually strong and healthy. It seems vibrant. It has been bred in captivity. 

4 speed traits, ZERO draft traits, a whopping 3 negative traits and two useless misc traits. 

This RNG is making me mad as hell at this point. I'm breeding horses with a mix of speed/draft traits and none of the foals have traits that make sense and all of them without exception need genesis. At 93 effective AH on Epic. ...

This foal is representative of my breeding so far. The parents have draft traits that don't get passed to offspring, and on top of that they are born with different colours, negative traits and useless misc traits that I'm sensing they take the slots that should have been reserved for draft traits in the first place. 

52.41 AH can see these below that I noticed had ? next to skill on the table.
It seems to be a graceful eater

It looks stationary

It is easy on its gear

It seems prize winning

Capture.png

Capture.png

Does anyone know why "Its easy on its gear" is classed as a draft trait? Don't hitched horses cause no damage to their gear anyways? Or was that changed and never mentioned?

Also what is everyone using for abbreviations for all these new traits, would like to use the same as everyone else.

Edited by Kementari

my animal husbandry skill is 44, and I have been able to see the following traits.

It seems easy on its gear

It seems to dislike steep terrain

It seems to pick stuff up

It seems prize winning

It seems to be a graceful eater

It seems more friendly

Edited by Blacklotus

my 40 ah account can see 'graceful eater' and I'll check with her on the other newer traits to see which ones she can see and update this if there are more

at 40 cannot see:

vibrant

looks stationary

slow metabolism

extremely sick

shabby and frail

unbelievably fast (rare speed)

at 40 can see:

graceful eater

pick stuff up

seems more friendly

easy on its gear

strong legs (new draft trait)

prize winning

gives more resources

my next step is checking with my 33.84 ah the ones I can see with the 40 ah :) will fill that in below 

at 33.84 ah can see:

gives more resources

Edited by Lisabet
fixed the friendly trait since it looks like there's two with 'more friendly' in the name
  • Like 1

On 5/28/2021 at 9:30 PM, icbash said:

Time until being able to breed AH(55)< * <(60)

Where did this get tested?  69.51 AH and I still cannot see this.

16 hours ago, Proseedda said:

thats why this is a info grab plus im human i made opp's its 70 . i got some people that pm me info 
some of the info is old.

On 6/19/2021 at 8:08 PM, Lisabet said:

my 40 ah account can see 'graceful eater' and I'll check with her on the other newer traits to see which ones she can see and update this if there are more

at 40 cannot see:

vibrant

looks stationary

slow metabolism

extremely sick

shabby and frail

unbelievably fast (rare speed)

at 40 can see:

graceful eater

pick stuff up

seems more friendly

easy on its gear

strong legs (new draft trait)

prize winning

gives more resources

my next step is checking with my 33.84 ah the ones I can see with the 40 ah :) will fill that in below 

at 33.84 ah can see:

gives more resources

updated 

4 hours ago, icbash said:
21 hours ago, Proseedda said:

thats why this is a info grab plus im human i made opp's its 70 . i got some people that pm me info 
some of the info is old.

No problem, was just confused and wondered if this worked differently than the ready to groom and ready to gather resources.  I am now 70.07 AH and can finally see it.  Thank you.

• Like 1

• It gives more resources
  • It seems prize winning

Both are seen at 36 and could not be seen at 35.

0Vn6Nbx.jpg

Edited by SweetSerenade
Added screenshot
  • Like 1