Sign in to follow this  
MarkSilard

Improvements for carts/wagons.

Would be nice to have ability to improve carts with addons, like  iron wheels or  iron bands attached on wheels which would add some speed to vehicle. Let it be hard to make  and  install. Like needs to be high ql, let's say 90 ql to be usable and 90 carp to  install it. So blacksmith and carpenter can sell  new item and service. And we would like more speed on vehicles.Give us  3-5 kmph addon.

• Like 4

Or make QL of a cart/wagon effect speed instead of requiring additional components to craft 

My opinions is that carts are already fast enough. My hell cart (used to) run at 35 km/h and will again once the new 20-point draft trait actually starts popping up. I don't feel like we need this at all.
Also, the new rare speed trait that'll make regular horses keep their traited speed at all times will raise the (average) speed of the horse carts quite a bit too, for the people who can afford those. Once again, I don't feel like we need more speed.

I'd personally prefer if the devs used their time to do something else that we need. Not spend their time on something that we don't.

-1 from me.

Edited by Borstaskor

Yes, iron/steel rims for cartwheels please. That's a proper, traditional blacksmithing task. Bonus for doing so, negotiable imho.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Borstaskor said:

My opinions is that carts are already fast enough. My hell cart (used to) run at 35 km/h and will again once the new 20-point draft trait actually starts popping up. I don't feel like we need this at all.
Also, the new rare speed trait that'll make regular horses keep their max speed at all times will raise the (average) speed of the horse carts quite a bit too. Once again, I don't feel like we need more speed.

I'd personally prefer if the devs used their time to do something else that we need. Not spend their time on something that we don't.

I don't prefer hell horses so my cart does not goes so fast. And maybe you and some others don't want  what i suggested, but you don't need to use additional parts. We  would like to use them. 

well i wish we was able to change kingdom wagons with diffrent build ups then aswell if we gonna make it harder in this are.

• Like 1

I'd like this. New jobs for blacksmiths and carpenters. Would be nice if we could change the fabric over the wagon.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Antony said:

I'd like this. New jobs for blacksmiths and carpenters. Would be nice if we could change the fabric over the wagon.

Cloth tailors rejoice/curse!

10 minutes ago, Antony said:

Make a wagon model we can create that doesn't have a cloth cover.  Would look cool with just the wood framing anyways.  Have different designed (like tapestry designs) cloth covers we can put on the wagon.  Let us dye the cloth covers solid or multiple colors if not want a pictured type one.

16 minutes ago, Drayka said:

Yes, iron/steel rims for cartwheels please. That's a proper, traditional blacksmithing task. Bonus for doing so, negotiable imho.

Edit:  We have all these metals, hook us up with some gold or glimmer wagon rims.  j/k, but I'm down if they add this.  lol

Edited by nicedreams
  • Like 2

hellhorses are trash to maintain.. 1 rift in several months to participate.. in maybe doable time is also unpleasant rate to resupply on materials.. and when you try to do it, there's 20+ people gathering with you, good luck

normal horses with good gear move at pathetic speed compared to 10-15 boost on hellhorses

carts / wagons etc.. and normal horse power could use some rebalancing or boost from equipment

• Like 2

I'm going to put a hard no here, from everyone with a priest main.

That is, unless we also add some more "must have" enchants!

7 minutes ago, Etherdrifter said:

I'm going to put a hard no here, from everyone with a priest main.

That is, unless we also add some more "must have" enchants!

But, I'm a priest main... And my alts are pathetic and underused.

?

14 minutes ago, Drayka said:

But, I'm a priest main... And my alts are pathetic and underused.

?

I stand corrected apparently; I'm kind of curious as to why you think this would be a nice addition given that it would be something you'd either pay a high price for, or just plain be unable to obtain.

Just now, Etherdrifter said:

I stand corrected apparently; I'm kind of curious as to why you think this would be a nice addition given that it would be something you'd either pay a high price for, or just plain be unable to obtain.

Because this game isn't about just-me? I'm part of a community, and without crafters, my role is not sustainable.

Also, I'm a PvP priest-main. I don't have to worry about paying for things, only morale levels that keep people wanting to play.

10 minutes ago, Drayka said:

Also, I'm a PvP priest-main.

Ah, that explains it.

2 minutes ago, Etherdrifter said:

Ah, that explains it.

The Kingdom tabard selfie didn't give it away??

horse speed should be boosted by 10kmh flat. same with carts and wagons. Boats should be boosted 30kmh flat. you can watch full movie if you try to sail across 8km server at 10kmh speed. What a shambles!