Sign in to follow this  
Stargrace

Looking for sermon group (any SFI server)

I'm looking for an active sermon group on any of the SFI islands.. I have 1 priest and 2 premium listeners I can bring along.

Anyone know of any running? Please let me know.

Thank you!

There was talk yesterday of setting one up on Deliverance @ T-11 Cavalier Harbor. Contact Leilue (IG). She was the one mentioning it.

• Like 1

There is a big one @ Sklotopolis on Harmony, I took 2 toons there, sometimes as few as 7 or 8, but at others upwards of 20.

4 hours ago, Landau said:

There is a big one @ Sklotopolis on Harmony, I took 2 toons there, sometimes as few as 7 or 8, but at others upwards of 20.

Harmony is the Northern Freedom Isles, I'm looking for one on the Southern Islands, thanks though!

There is one on release, lagoon harvest ranch I think is the name, could pop over there and ask in freedom chat

On 9/24/2021 at 2:14 AM, fencejumper said:

There is one on release, lagoon harvest ranch I think is the name, could pop over there and ask in freedom chat

Harvestmoon Lagoon. 

At D22 on Release. There is a Ranch deed in the woods next to tiki sandbar. Seen lots of players gather there before. 

Hi! are there still any of these sermon grps going? looking to pump some faith into my new Fo priest :)