Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 27/MAY/2021

New: Added over 50 new horse names, 80 donkey and mule names, and 50 unicorn names
Tweak: Increased action time of creating a hay tile
Bugfix: Fixed placing items on tables or other items not working
Bugfix: Fixed “Farm” option appearing on tiles that cannot be farmed
Bugfix: Fixed boats getting speed penalty due to their cargo

Note: We’re aware of technical issues preventing starting the client on some systems. For Windows we have found the most common reason being antivirus false positives, so disabling or adding an exception to your antivirus programs should fix it. You might need to reinstall the client with our installer for it to work afterwards.

We’re still working on fixing the crashes on Linux, for a workaround you can use the old UI (“./WurmLauncher -c”)

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, DevBlog said:

Bugfix: Fixed placing items on tables or other items not working

Yay ! I can then place my lucky coin. TY ty

38 minutes ago, DevBlog said:

New: Added over 50 new horse names, 80 donkey and mule names, and 50 unicorn names

YAY new names!

• Like 2

Hmmm. Constantly crashing on entering the game following the last patch.

I just gave up, crashed about 20 times in less than 30 minutes, I quit counting after 20. Then there is the old, slow down, your position on the server...... etc.  Best part is when you reconnect, there is something trying to kill you.   On the bright side,  found a donkey!!!!  

We could use some more information on those crashes, console.log files would help as well - please post those along with some more details in the client bugs or technical issues forum (they usually have a crash log in them right after you crash, so when you do instead of restarting the game find that file in the wurm directory and paste it in a post)

• Like 5

So the horses that are saddled walking off, is that going to be the way from now on, or will it be changed back?

Edited by SoG
misspelling

2 minutes ago, SoG said:

So the horses that are saddled walking off, is that going to be the way from now on, or will it be changed back?

unequip and reequip it's saddle. appeared to have fixed it for me

2 minutes ago, SoG said:

unhitched 1 of my horses with saddle on it, it walked out of 2x1 pen.. through the fence-gate like it's not there, and straight for 20 tiles away to pin in a fence... #GOTY

My saddle horse also ran off after being unhitched from a cart and it only stopped because I did it inside a warehouse and the wall caught it

So this emergency shutdown killed registration, too?

Sign in to follow this