Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 26/MAY/2021

2 hours ago, DevBlog said:

New: Added the ability to disable the pulsating chat tabs via the UI tab in Settings

Thank you! Really appreciate this :)  

Just now, Serzane said:

or will a fully specialized horse reach faster speeds? 

I did note that some of my "old 5 speeds" were now "4 speeds" but with the rare addition of "Naturally Fast" possible, it looks like we can gain New 5 speeds, just not as often. No clue on weather the new 4 speed variety is in fact any faster if the other now draft traits are still there. 

Hope that makes sense. 

2 minutes ago, Serzane said:

this is going to depend on your current AH skill imho but yes, generally there will be more work.  Your old 5speed horses don't lose anything.  

I'm referring to the new max possible speed of a specialized horse. Current horses took a pretty large nerf. I'm asking whether a specialized horse simply gets us back to the speeds we had or if it achieves a higher speed.

Just now, Synjor said:

I'm referring to the new max possible speed of a specialized horse. Current horses took a pretty large nerf. I'm asking whether a specialized horse simply gets us back to the speeds we had or if it achieves a higher speed.

Okay, maybe LynD answered your question, but I'll add with the extreme slowdown on carts....otherwise, I guess you'll know when ya log in.

10 minutes ago, Finnn said:

my favorite is

:)👍

Lol, yep! Good thing I'm not the one typing up the in game stuff :P I was in a hurry to get all the patch notes in there

• Like 1

For your information, the 64-bit launcher broke after the patch. Seems corrupted, tells "unreadable". Re-installing does not help. Installed jnlp-version, seems to work fine.

Eager to go find mules and donkeys. Any idea how long the 2nd update will last?

Looks great.

Must...resist...urge...to...come...back...

5 minutes ago, Wulfgar said:

Looks great.

Must...resist...urge...to...come...back...

Resistance is Futile!

Servers are still down. I'm sad, because I was looking forward to crafting a pitchfork and grabbing an ass. 

• Like 8

I am excited about the AH update and all that jazz, but can further updated be announces before hit live instead of popping up all of the sudden. So we can plan around rites/rifts/sleep bonus usage. It's been frustrating now and in the past

yeah if I knew I would have to wait until 3 am to get home I wouldn't have gone out tonight >.> figured the patch would be the usual Friday not Wednesday

Edited by SmeJack
  • Like 1

Hmmmmm isnt this why we got a test server ????????

So stuff can get live there and show if it works ??????

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ogare said:

Aren't these conflicting or is it just me?

I also see nothing about how gear affects mount and drafter. Can we put shoes on bison now?

What I think they are saying is that BEFORE there were already 2 draft traits (carry more and strong body). Your 5-speed horses were actually 3-speed horses when you were riding them. So if they have 3 speed traits now, they have the same speed except for how much those individual traits may have been nerfed.

• Like 1

Thanks for an exciting update!

• Breeding time will now shorten based on your animal husbandry level instead of being random.

Wow!

• Inbreeding will now cause the max point value to be divided by 1.5

Brutal!

• Like 1
  • Cat 1

With the inbreeding stuff, will Bisons now get names so we actually know which are their parents, and thus which Bisons are siblings, etc? Some question for the other animals as well. Sounds like a must have, otherwise it will just say that the parent is Venerable Bison, when you might have dozens of those...

Edited by Ecrir
  • Like 5

Just now, CistaCista said:

Thanks for an exciting update!

• Breeding time will now shorten based on your animal husbandry level instead of being random.

Wow!

• Inbreeding will now cause the max point value to be divided by 1.5

Brutal!

ya I agree...the inbreeding will be a pretty big issue for lots of people I think.

1 minute ago, gnomegates said:

ya I agree...the inbreeding will be a pretty big issue for lots of people I think.

What is inbreeding again?  

Is it only among generations, or is pairing of siblings also forbidden?

1 minute ago, Ecrir said:

With the inbreeding stuff, will Bisons now get names so we actually know which are their parents, and thus which Bisons are siblings, etc? Or was that overlooked?

You can name the Bison yourself once you brand them to prevent the inbreeding, but I do understand where your coming from with your question.

Just now, CistaCista said:

What is inbreeding again?  

Is it only among generations, or is pairing of siblings also forbidden?

According to the wiki, pairing among siblings is also inbreeding.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DevBlog said:

It has keen senses (changed) to "It seems accustomed to water": moves faster in shallow waters (speed)

Congratulations to everyone who were not able to weed out Keen Senses from their horses lol. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SoG said:

You can name the Bison yourself once you brand them to prevent the inbreeding, but I do understand where your coming from with your question.

That is really good to know, I never saw that on the wiki under branding.

[18:30:30] The server has been up 1 minute.

Your unwillingness to utilise the testserver for this patch has by now added 40 minutes to harmony's rift length and the servers are still not up.

Says the servers are online but still unavailable to connect ???

Sign in to follow this