Sign in to follow this  
Kasumi

[Close] Greenwood Market - Runes sale

Got the following runes for sale, feel free to respond to this post, or either PM me on forums or in game (Kasumi) if you are interested in any of them

For more information about runes please see the wurmpedia page : 

https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Runes

Pricing : 

Spoiler

1 - 9ql = 5c

10 - 14ql = 10c

15 - 19ql = 15c

20 - 24ql = 20c

25 - 29ql = 25c

30 - 34ql = 30c

35 - 39ql = 35c

40 - 44ql = 40c

45 - 49ql = 45c

50 - 54ql = 50c

55 - 59ql = 55c

60 - 64ql = 60c

65 - 69ql = 65c

70 - 74ql = 70c

75 - 79ql = 75c

80 - 84ql = 80c

85 - 89ql = 85c

Stock :

A small rune created from resources on Jackal and infused with the spirit of Libila. It can be attached to any item and will gather resources at a higher quality level (10%).

HRnbJrB.jpg

A small rune created from resources on Jackal and infused with the spirit of Jackal. It will activate the refresh effect one time.

BHyH15R.jpg

A small rune created from resources on Jackal and infused with the spirit of Magranon. It can be attached to any item and will increase size (5%) and increase vehicle speed (5%).

Bpinktk.png

A small rune created from resources on Jackal and infused with the spirit of Vynora. It can be attached to wooden items and will increase the chance of increasing rarity when improved (10%).

pCslY4l.png

A small rune created from resources on Jackal and infused with the spirit of Fo. It can be attached to any item and will have a chance to increase the effect of tending a field or harvesting a tree or bush (10%).

ffepmV8.jpg

A small rune created from resources on Jackal and infused with the spirit of Magranon. It will activate the mole senses effect one time.

hWbVMXd.jpg

A small rune created from resources on Jackal and infused with the spirit of Libila. It can be attached to wooden items and will reduce weight (10%).

A small rune created from resources on Jackal and infused with the spirit of Libila. It can be attached to stone, leather, cloth and pottery items and will reduce weight (10%).

T28DFoq.jpg

A small rune created from resources on Jackal and infused with the spirit of Fo. It can be attached to stone, leather, cloth and pottery items and will reduce fuel usage rate (10%).

45oHFdF.jpg

A small rune created from resources on Jackal and infused with the spirit of Vynora. It can be used on stone, leather, cloth and pottery items and will activate the mend effect one time.

dln1xEh.jpg

A small rune created from resources on Jackal and infused with the spirit of Fo. It will activate the charm animal effect one time.

jVlYulV.png

NZqYFeY.png

Edited by Kasumi
stock updated
  • Like 1

Hi Kasumi I can take all the charm animals runes that are 20ql and up, just cod to me please :)

17 minutes ago, Tilda said:

Hi Kasumi I can take all the charm animals runes that are 20ql and up, just cod to me please :)

Thank you very much Tilda! They are sent, and gave you a discount there ^_^ 

Send to Crimsonwolf all 10-30 ql runes of :  stone of mag and crystal of lib. Then let me get the three 20-30 ql increased rarity ones. Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Egard said:

Send to Crimsonwolf all 10-30 ql runes of :  stone of mag and crystal of lib. Then let me get the three 20-30 ql increased rarity ones. Thank you. 

Sent! Thank you very much! ^_^ 

Thank you all - please close this thread!