Sign in to follow this  
Wurmfarm

Double ratio for animals on deed (Temporarily)

With all the huge new expansion for animals and traits in general.

I think it would be generous to double the possible animals we have on deed without miscarriage for a temporary time like 6 months till we get breeding sorted out consider the huge changes that are coming.

And give lib genesis permanently?

Edited by SmeJack

No need to be temporary. I do hope they will increase it with update, otherwise will be quite pain in the ass with minimal size deed

• Like 1

Not to be a party pooper, but with all the complains about huge deeds already hogging up most of animal numbers (in new servers), what do you think will happen with double the limits? :)

• Like 5

4 hours ago, SmeJack said:

And give lib genesis permanently?

I dunno, under the new system lib could really use the ability to hex a critter with "bad" genetic traits XD

15 hours ago, Etherdrifter said:

I dunno, under the new system lib could really use the ability to hex a critter with "bad" genetic traits XD

I imagine that could seem interesting to people who can access both lib and fo but not everyone has that luxury, you can not have white light priests in a black light kingdom and vice versa.

Edited by SmeJack

Just get a bigger deed if you want to keep more animals, upkeep prices are pretty low anyway.

Or you could always cooperate with other players, instead of trying to have the entire spectrum of horse-breeding on a minimum sized deed. That's probably a bigger challenge than getting your head around a huge new patch of updated content, and all the work of rebreeding every quality horse in Wurm. :P

• Like 3