Sign in to follow this  
Mclavin

Add a second BL starter town to Chaos

The Shroud is placed in what history has shown to be a very bad spot. Any kingdom that deeds to the North basically cuts out any chance of a BL group / player going that way, as it's a natural funnel and easy to cut off both on influence and passage.
To get North atm you have to cross the Panda Landbridge which is clearly owned by Panda so not an Option 

Go West you're running to another funnel and another deed blocking you from going North/West - On top of that with the shroud being on basically it's own island, it's very easy and is currently being done - to block them in even unintetionally. 

It's just a very bad placement and I think there should be a second BL starter town to the very North west.

Freedom has 3 Starter towns on chaos - The Landing - Gold Coast and Hunters Lodge - Hunters Lodge is basically in the centre of chaos and i feel sorry for anybody who choses to spawn there as chance to be rescued or find yourself off the server is pretty slim since you gotta pass through territories and all sorts to even attempt to sail or be sailed off- it's a bad spawn and you should remove it in favor of a 2nd BL starter town. 

For the health of BL - something I am not a part off, please make the change asap.

Name suggestion: The Gallows

aaa598dbfb666c0df2afeccfd0dfb947.jpg

So the purple sqaure at the south is basically as far as BL can go, everything else is blocked by influence/deeds. The red line is to show they have no passage there without being killed.

To the north west i added where I think the new town should go. Hunters lodge in the centre of the map should be deleted as it's an awful place to have blocked anyway.

Edited by Mclavin
  • Like 8

39 minutes ago, Mclavin said:

To the north west i added where I think the new town should go. Hunters lodge in the centre of the map should be deleted as it's an awful place to have blocked anyway.

+1 move the bl starter and remove the central starter for freedom. neither make sense positionally

Edited by platinumteef
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, platinumteef said:

+1 move the bl starter and remove the central starter for freedom. neither make sense positionally

yes 10 times better

my only reasoning for not starting this tread myself was cause Mclavin suggested this, and i wotn take others ideas :P +1

• Like 1