Sign in to follow this  
normalollie

[cad]Cadence University

wurm-20210512-1510.jpg 

Cadence University

Welcome!.

Cadence University is an educational deed built on top of a monastery in the mountains. My aim is to build a place where new players can be inducted into the game and taught how to play Wurm at their own pace and level. Wurm is quite a big and complicated game and going it alone can be especially tough, my aim is to build a place where people are free to leave at any point, don't feel tethered down to the deed or in some way offer it "loyalty" though they're welcome to request to stay longer and join the deed as residents. 

MONK OPENINGS:              No 

STUDENT OPENINGS:       Yes

We are located on the Cadence map at M16, or you can click the link below for the yaga map (better!)

https://cadence.yaga.host/#1799,2297

If you'd like to chat to me in-game you can PM me by typing /tell monkollie in chat, alternatively send me a pm on the forums :).

wurm-20210512-1506.jpg

Students have access to a private room with a supplied storage area and a bed for earning sleep bonus(more later).

The room is locked so only I (the mayor) and you the student can access it, it is completely private in every sense of the word. 

wurm-20210512-1508.jpg

The University is built upon The Cadence Buddhist Monastery. This is my private deed and something I've wanted to do in the real world, it's a fully working Buddhist monastery just as far as you go looking for it.. meaning to outsiders we're just a monastery in the mountains that like the colour orange. 

I'm keeping the monastery to always a small circle of people, the monks are respected members of the community.. almost it's.. teachers.. but we also want to pass knowledge onto new players and build a stronger community.

If you want to leave when you feel you're ready then you're free to do so, if you settle your own deed we can even ally so still get private chat and can interact with each others deeds, think a guild in other games!.  

wurm-20210512-1509.jpg

The deed is situated on one of the main 6 giant mountains, we're the central mountain on the lake just south-west of sonata. From up here the entire map is visible with the naked eye and we'r proud not to be covered in trees!. 

wurm-20210512-1509-2.jpg

On the far right, the lake.. see just above the lake there's that smaller lake? that's Sonata!. 

wurm-20210512-1511-1.jpg 

Edited by normalollie
  • Like 4