Sign in to follow this  
TaiKee

Community Project - Heartland Tunnel

Hello all!

As some of you know from Harmony Freedom chat we are working on a boat tunnel to connect Heartland to the bay, so people can pick up new users directly without any fuss!  We are also trying to pretty up the area a bit, we will be dredging the lake up, building the shores up again.  We started replanting trees to rebuild the forests.

Most work is happening on the weekends, feel free to stop and look - or stop by on the weekends and lend a hand!  🥰

unknown.png?width=1440&height=627

• Like 3

Hey fantastic work.  I decided to return after quite a bit of time off and I was pretty happy to find many of the trees that I had planted in and around my old deed had matured.  I decided to start a new deed over the old one and am in the process of building.  I paved many of the highways N of Heartland and when I took a trip down to grab some clay, was pleasantly surprised at the transformation of trees and tunneling.  What a great change from my former time on.  I'll definitely come out and help next time you're working the tunnel.  Cheers, Serzane.

• Like 1

Welcome back neighbour. I too came back after months off last month great community in our area. I’m finally starting to work on water deep and balders gate.  See ya ingame 

Hey Serzane!  Yeah the area needs some love :)  and hey, if we don't do it who will!