Sign in to follow this  
Baeowulf

The Lakeside -Cadence K25 right on the coast- NFI

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you....

The Lakeside!

K25 Cadence

BUT FIRST: Photo Album- https://imgur.com/gallery/l9bLfku

If you're still interested after the photo album, then read more!

We are located right on the coast of K25 and offer ammenities such as: On deed Libila and Fo priest (Mag priest is taking a "temporary (we hope)" break), an entire farm deed (Lakeside Farms) with over 100+ tiles of plantable dirt, a sister deed dedicated to housing only (Lakeside Estates) that has excellent views of the lake, a friendly alliance that's comprised of previous Lakeside citizens that wanted to branch out and form their own deed, along with lots of decently skilled crafters: Miners at ~70 skill, Blacksmith 90+, cooks 60+, an aspiring metallurgist (40+ I think) and many others, as well as access to tar, clay, and moss right on deed/just off deed and every crafting station you can think of.

We are both veteran and new player friendly! We don't mind answering questions, in fact I spend a great deal of my time in CA Help doing just that!

If you like what you see and heard, then give us a PM ingame at Baeowuf, Roselina, Bermz, or Pingstery if you want an invite and see the deed in person! It really is so much better looking in person. 😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blainey said:

Hi. Are you guys still recruiting?

Hello there!

We are always accepting those who are looking for a home. :)

1 minute ago, Blainey said:

Great! I'll send a PM next time I'm on :)

Just be sure to PM Baeowuf, without the l in Baeowulf. That's my SFI character, Baeowuf is my NFI character!

• Like 1

@Baeowulf... Do you rememberr me by any chance?  I was a new player back in 2021 and joined your village.  My name was Ponzey I believe. (or maybe Chancho) I cant figure out how to get back on my old character.

You were verry helpful and we got along well.  Was wondering if you still played the game or not.

Chris

Unfortunately I just found out that my old character was deleted due to inactivity.  I haddnt played in almost 3 years so I must start a new character :(

Was just wondering if the old town was still around and if you were accepting returning players.  

Thanks again bud, I hope you remember me :)

BTW my old character name was Ponzey, does BERMZ or YARD still play by any chance?

• Like 1

Well I guess you dont remember me lol but I joined up on Harmony.  Maybe I'll see you or chat with you someday.  I remember all the good weapons and armor you used to make and sell :)

On 23/01/2023 at 04:40, Ponzey said:

Unfortunately I just found out that my old character was deleted due to inactivity.  I haddnt played in almost 3 years so I must start a new character :(

Was just wondering if the old town was still around and if you were accepting returning players.  

Thanks again bud, I hope you remember me :)

BTW my old character name was Ponzey, does BERMZ or YARD still play by any chance?

Yo, Ponz! good to see you again.
We had 3 new recruits this week and we are still recruiting. Would be good to see you back if you're interested.
Hit me up here or in-game "Bermz" : )