Sign in to follow this  
Shadeslayer

Petition to Add Horde of the Summoned Religion to Freedom

How come is it that Wild has this vocal minority that likes to show their backsides whenever possible. This is like 2 or 3 people asking for this and half the people responding "No!" are Freedom players. ::)

How come is it that Wild has this vocal minority that likes to show their backsides whenever possible. This is like 2 or 3 people asking for this and half the people responding "No!" are Freedom players. ::)

Err what?

And i would also tend to agree with littlebear. Freedom is pretty boring aside from daily chores and projects. The last bit of group excitement we had was when Blackout banned Borat for macroing.

And i would also tend to agree with littlebear. Freedom is pretty boring aside from daily chores and projects. The last bit of group excitement we had was when Blackout banned Borat for macroing.

Then you should go to Wild.

And what if they don't want to get involved in PvP?

Live in a safe town, don't go into enemy territory ;)

To be honest, then the game isn't really their cup of tea. The game is relatively the same... pvp or no pvp.

OT: I have no interest in seeing Libila's faith reach freedom. The only spells useful here would be DM, which Fo already has a version of, and Rebirth, which is merely summoning a pet. You need help fighting critters? Tame a champ bear.

Live in a safe town, don't go into enemy territory ;)

no such thing. I played MR already and random jker's would find us no matter what. Not an army mind you, but players who could kick my ass regardless. Thats how i lost all my armor and weapons. That didnt make me leave though, all the other BS about it made me leave. I cant stand how that server is governed and regulated.

I am tired of you.

MrConor, if you dont like pvp, you are able not to participate in it. Just dont live in small towns or near-the-border towns.

Shadeslayer, as for MR, i am sure that Whosville is pretty safe place to live. Keep in mind that "angry jkers" need 3 hours only to sail there.

I am tired of you.

MrConor, if you dont like pvp, you are able not to participate in it. Just dont live in small towns or near-the-border towns.

Shadeslayer, as for MR, i am sure that Whosville is pretty safe place to live. Keep in mind that "angry jkers" need 3 hours only to sail there.

I wouldnt go back to Wild for any reason. I like doing whatever i want, thats why wurm appeals to me. (whatever i want within the bounds of the rules and my skill). Wild isnt about doing whatever i want, its about grinding one skill to help the kingdom. That doesnt appeal to me. Thats why i left and have my own HS. Thats why my HS STILL doesnt have finished buildings on it after over a month. Because i take my time and do what i want.

I was hoping we could expand religion in some way so that Libila was on freedom in some capacity. It was worth a try to see what would happen and see how people responded to this, but it seems obvious now that no one wants it like i first thought they did when i posted this.

I'd just like to don the lib clothing/avatar and have another altar to build. As has been mentioned, the spells, myc etc aren't really relevant to freedom. Players just want more variety, something that's asked for across the board.

This is 'one' of the main reasons I don't play anymore. This game has gotten too myopic. Either go to Wild where someone can wall off your mine permanently and totally devastate your work, or go to 'freedom' and be bored to tears. And before you say, "just join a safe town", I prefer to live and work on my own place off by myself.

I liked the home servers where you could go to wild whenever you wanted, not that I actually went that often, actually only twice. If BL had a home server and MR was made a little more unique, this game would be perfect.

I would be less bored if there was another Freedom server. I have put off planting my HS in the vain hope of this happening in the near future.

This is 'one' of the main reasons I don't play anymore. This game has gotten too myopic. Either go to Wild where someone can wall off your mine permanently and totally devastate your work, or go to 'freedom' and be bored to tears. And before you say, "just join a safe town", I prefer to live and work on my own place off by myself.

I liked the home servers where you could go to wild whenever you wanted, not that I actually went that often, actually only twice. If BL had a home server and MR was made a little more unique, this game would be perfect.

I didnt know anyone on wild who have their mine "walled off permanently", though some people made their homesteads. All you need to do is just place that homestead not fat from some big village, plain and simple.

I'm thinking he was referring to the old shaker, then reinforce combo on a mine entrance.

I didnt know anyone on wild who have their mine "walled off permanently", though some people made their homesteads. All you need to do is just place that homestead not fat from some big village, plain and simple.

It sounds simple but it isnt. I knew of someone who had an HS between KV and Whosville back before KV left the island and they were raided constantly. The poor guy couldnt get anything done on his HS. There's no such thing as "safe" on wild and thats generally the idea.

I also agree with Hrafnhildr on all counts more or less.

At the same time i also acknowledge that its probably not Rolf's "vision" to have that kind of stuff. I also miss the home servers, i still dont know why he got rid of them...