Sign in to follow this  
Shadeslayer

Petition to Add Horde of the Summoned Religion to Freedom

I submit that Rolf should add in the HOTS religion to freedom. I dont mean have like a BL and WL branch like Wild has, i mean that all 4 religions should be allowed on Freedom. As far as i know freedom is not a WL server per se, but its just forced into being so because BLers dont exist in the way WLers do.

I also realize that adding HOTS to Freedom doesnt do anything, but neither does leaving HOTS off of Freedom. With a potential change to religion, i feel that being able to worship Libilia should be made an option on Freedom since no one really knows what will happen when Rolf changes the system. I personally want to follow Libilia because that god seems the most interesting, but i didnt bother with it before since it was a one-way ticket to wild.

So, clearly say what you want and then ######/moan/cry/flame all you want.

no.    Rolf made it pretty clear that freedom was a totally seperate entity that had no effect on the story or anything. therefor no BL, no JK no MR.  you get freedom with the WL gods, in my guess only because it would have been a hassle to change the names to something new. therefor the WL gods were just copypasta'd over.

Allowing BL on freedom would then mean allowing Myc, kingdom animals,etc. this basically turns it into wild with no PVP, but since the BL are supposed to be the outcast / rogue's / bad guys, IE butcher humans, steal, etc, IMO there is no place for them on freedom at all.

All he wanted was the religion.  I must say +1 to the idea.  Just because we get the religion DOES NOT mean we have to have kingom animals, as everyone would still be the same kingdom.  It would just be a new choice for religions.

The only REAL detriment to having BL on freedom would be NO myc for BLers. Dont need hyenas or myc or anything else. Just want the same general religion that all the WLers have now on freedom. Just copy/paste Libilia over too and leave out the details like myc and kingdom animals.

I like the idea of giving freedom players total religious freedom.  I don't see why we're stuck with just the WL gods in the first place.  And in response to the mycelium and kingdom animal part.  We can either have that new dynamic which won't really affect anything, or we can leave them out which will again not really affect anything

yea, i missed he religion only part.    being freedom w/ hots religion would require some code rewrite so as not to bring over some of the other elements.    could be done. would wait till some other issues are handled first, as i don't see this as a pressing issue, more of a cosmetic. i reckon that once we get to 1.0 and don't have bags as models anymore, maybe things like this could be looked at

i reckon that once we get to 1.0 and don't have bags as models anymore, maybe things like this could be looked at

Yea there are obviously more pressing issues right now  ;)

yes.  I want libila enchants! It doesn't hurt anything.

I agree that Lib should be allowed on Freedom, to balance it out. I'd prefer to allow people to join an exclusive Cult of the Summoned on Freedom, that spawn Myc and have to claim land with towers, but cannot PvP and only benefit from being a seperate entity. I'd prefer this to be a seperate server, but I wouldn't really care if they just set up in some remote corner of Freedom and had a walled off land of the dead that they keep to themselves in. It would add some mystery to Freedom, if this group could regulate itself and keep outsiders out and information leaking.

What would be the point, Ols?

I wouldn't mind having Libilia over here on Freedom. Freedom ZoMbIeZ.

yea, i missed he religion only part.     being freedom w/ hots religion would require some code rewrite so as not to bring over some of the other elements.    could be done. would wait till some other issues are handled first, as i don't see this as a pressing issue, more of a cosmetic. i reckon that once we get to 1.0 and don't have bags as models anymore, maybe things like this could be looked at

This is done already. The whole BL on freedom started because someone came over from wild and kept their lib faith. They could then convert other people to lib faith and if that person was holding a deed then they just got the faith and didnt turn hots.

Sorry no.

Libila is another incentive to play on wild.

If Libila is allowed here, i'd like a way to get affinties on freedom too, also battle rank and whatever else wild gets.

Since we're on freedom, religion doesnt really have any use unless yer priest. Thus i don't see why there couldn't be Libilia as well since it's only for show anyways.  Either way i don't really care. I wont go to wild Libilia or not, ore cap or not or any other thing Rolf mi ght come up with that is "better" in wild.

If Libila is allowed here, i'd like a way to get affinties on freedom too, also battle rank and whatever else wild gets.

Libilia is not nearly enough of an incentive to deal with wild. Everything else (except affinity change and battleranks) is on freedom so why not Libilia.

That and it cant hurt to have the religion on freedom. Religion, meditation, and all that kinda stuff is nearly useless on freedom, so why keep the 4th religion off. Theres no point to not having it. The point to having it is that some of us want it.

To make it not affect freedom too much you would need to set it so zombies dont attack freedom players. Cant really think of anything else that would annoy people.

I vote yes on this.  The Libilla priests are actually free to do stuff some WL priests can't do, and vice versa.  So why not?

Liblia priests are wild only.  Again, it's incentive to move there.

If you want the "coolness" of hots, go to wild?

The Logic baffles me.

Liblia priests are wild only.  Again, it's incentive to move there.

If you want the "coolness" of hots, go to wild?

The Logic baffles me.

The Logic is we dont want to be on Wild. Ever. Or never again. We want the religion and we are willing to accept that it wont have most of what it has on Wild. How is this a bad thing? Freedom and Wild should be almost identical in all regards except for Kingdoms, PvP, and certain things that go with those.

Those "certain things" happen to be hots and everything that comes with it.

One of the driving factors in HoTS recruitment is the libilian priest, mycelium, zombies etc.

Asking for it on freedom will undermine those efforts to provide wild with a steady stream of players.

What's the point if Rolf can't find ways to get people to go to Wild? Let alone help a faction with the only thing it's got going for it to recruit?

This thread is basicly the same as those people asking for Champs to be able to come to the home server...

No, Liblia does not make sense at all on Freedom. Its mostly a PVP related god and as there is no PVP on Freedom i don't see the point.

And anyway, we shall never let our followers live in peace with the WLer scum !!!

Asking for it on freedom will undermine those efforts to provide wild with a steady stream of players.

lol. Do you think people go to wild for stuff like zombies and lib? They go to wild for pvp. So going to wild or not has nothing to do with Libilia, but it might have something to do with people joining hots after they have come to wild. But having Libilia on freedom shouldn't affect that all that much, it might even get more people to go to hots when they join wild because they have seen what Libilia can do on freedom. What better way to advertise hots then to let people experience Libilia first or second hand on freedom?

No, Liblia does not make sense at all on Freedom. Its mostly a PVP related god and as there is no PVP on Freedom i don't see the point.

Then mag shouldn't be added to freedom either since it's mostly a pvp related god, oh wait we already have mag. Might as well have Libilia too then, would have just as much point as having Mag, and Mag exists so why not Lib then too?

Sorry no.

This was what I thought also.

The point being that Libila is a Wild only thing so would encourage people to go to Wild to get what they could only get there.