Sign in to follow this  
Oblivionnreaver

Multiple rune slots from rift shop

As title, something to work towards for making your personal tools the best instead of just buying metallic liquid every time, maybe something like 1k rift points for a 2nd rune slot and 5k points for a 3rd rune slot would be cool

• Like 4

Maybe rare items having 2 rune slots, supreme 3 and fantastic 4 slots?

Yes pls. Archaeology system is so random and messy that's its bigger chance to get fantastic tool you want rather than tool you want from material you want and runes you want.... Too bad archeology  can't be utilized in a way of scavenging enough uselles multirune combinations in order to get  similar effect as op. Maybe both can be viable solutions

Maybe every subsequent rune attachment raises in difficulty and failing to attach the rune destroys all the other attached runes...

... this is why I have no friends.

However it gets added, would welcome multiple rune slots on items

Edited by Antony

+1 to the idea of non RNG based multi runing in a limited way.

I actually really like the idea of rarity raising rune slots the way @Xhethproposed.

I'd really rather we move away from giving bonuses to rare items. It already seems like white items are trash and hold no value compared to rare, supreme, fantastics.

If you want non-rng then maybe don't give bonuses to the items that rely on rng to produce.

It already seems like white items are trash and hold no value compared to rare, supreme, fantastics.

I play on NFI so I can't speak for how it is on SFI, but I feel that 95%+ of all tools used by the playerbase are whites. It's not like whites don't have a place (a least on NFI).

Rares having more value than whites are fine, as far as I'm concerned.