Sign in to follow this  
VirusMD

Friendship Bay Summer Impalong 2021 (Friend-A-Long)

Thank you for the event Virus and thank you for all the players who improved tools and cast spell on it!  This was the views from room 502  when i arrived!

https://ibb.co/MB2GXQV

1 hour ago, Jingerjas said:

Where's the picture of the chicks???

This was when I started to become concerned that there was possibly some Bad Mojo lurking about the impalong - the corpses of those poor birds suddenly arranging themselves to call for the host?

YSBPOQn.png

• Like 1

Thanks a ton @VirusMDfor this amazing Friend-A-Long, this was actually my first "A-long" I've been to on wurm and it's been such a great experience, filled with thrills. My favourite event has got to be the Wurmian Lawn Darts, what great fun!

It's likely you'll see more of me next year :) 

Thanks to all the priests and impers helping to make this all possible!

I rate Wurmian Lawn Darts a 1000/10 - absolutely marvellous. I never died once as I am clearly immune to fall damage 😌

Edited by Scooter
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Sidereal said:

This was when I started to become concerned that there was possibly some Bad Mojo lurking about the impalong - the corpses of those poor birds suddenly arranging themselves to call for the host?

First time in my life being called "Bad Mojo". 

Final Lawn Darts! Have to get your telescope out to see the little person on the way down :D

qk3Vu4M.png?1

• Like 2

On 7/22/2021 at 5:28 PM, Gillie said:

Welcome one and all to the great and powerful inky tail of Greg the Octopus The great and powerful.

This is the story of how he rose to great power and fell to RISE AGAIN! to then fall.... TO THE RISE AGAIN!

Our tail starts on the dawn of the first day. He was waiting in a food storage bin. Watching these two legged creatures run around. Seeing a few throw themselves off the towering building in the great distance. 

He lay in wait until he could rise up and SHINE!!!

Then the evening came and the announcement he long waited for arrive. THE GREAT FISH SLAPPING! The battle would commence soon and he would be able to shine.

A two legged creature got close and with the excitement in there eyes he knew he would be chosen. They did indeed choose him and held him in there hand. There excitement charged him and he was ready for his first battle to start!

He was Ready! The two legged was ready. There enemy choose a swordfish. It was much bigger then Greg the octopus was. Even the other 2 legger asked if his two legger wanted to switch. Only for a moment did he feel sad before his two legger screeched in excitement NEVER! 

It brought a tear to his fishy eye that even though he was much smaller this two legger still wanted him! 

The battle commenced.  It was a grand spectacle. They both flew and smack and slapped and hit! Back and forth until a Winner was called!  Greg Won! In a splendid Victory! His two legger was excited for the win! He was Proud to have won!

He was returned to rest until the next time His two legger would battle sure in his squish the he would once be chosen again.

-----

Later that same day another round of Fish Slapping was announced He got excited to be in the hands of the same excited two legger! This time the two legger announced to all the he was named Greg! He took the name with all his fishy squishy pride! Not able to speak to say if he didn't like it or not didn't help the matters.

Once the battle commence they fought and battled. Swings were made and ink was sprayed! The excitement of the battle was grand! By the end Greg lost but he wasn't sad. The two legger had fun and so did he.

He was returned and awaited the next great battle!

-----

The next and last battle of the day, he returned to the same two legger! The battle commenced and he was ready! The swings came and the battle was fierce! It was long and a winner was called! His two legger! It was excitement filled....  but then...... there was a hold. The combat log was re read and it shown that the other had one instead. Even if they had lost it was still a grand time to be had! 

Once more he returned to wait!

xxxx

The dawn of the second day. He waited and watched the festivities of the two leggers. He couldn't wait to be called upon again. He was waiting and ready for the next battle!

When it was time his two legger came and screeched for him once again. He was renamed to shown to be Greg!  The battle was fierce!  He was against another octo! But it wasn't as powerful as him! He took it down in no time! Again he was champion and he felt unstoppable!

Then he was handed off to another, He felt like he could go again and WIN! But alas he was Greedy He fell from power  and lost. His over confidence and the screams of his original two legger made him over confident....

Then He was passed again! It was a moment he could redeem himself and make his original two legger proud! He played smart. Hit and smacked! The battle was long. So long a new spot had to be chosen. He then smack and smacked! Then at the end he obtained VICTORY! Winning against the two legger named Virusmd! He felt powerful once more!

He was returned to await the next grand battle!

----

Later that day a new battle!

A new battle started and a Different two legger held me in there hands! I was against a catfish this time. They think there better then all the other fish. They knock things over all the time! I was ready for this battle! A Smack, a Hit, a Slap! The crowd cheered!  After a long battle I came out victorious once more!

The next battle was starting and a new two legger wanted to test my strength in the field of slaps! I just hope to not let this one down!  I pumped myself up trying to let my wins get to my head!  Then it started!  With  a Hit another Slap and a smack I try my very best in this battle! I once again take victory!!! This battle short and sweet!

I was handed to another! The battle commenced and I would fight with all I had! Once it started A smack, a hit, and a slap! I aimed the best I could! Once more I came out to be victories! 

My Popularity to seemed to have grown so quick! I was once more handed off! Everyone wanted to try there luck with me! The battle started, Ink was flying and slaps where had! Smacks, hits, Slaps! I once more came out the winner! The two legger threw me down in a victory spike. Another asked if I was alright, yes two legger I will live to Slap another day!

Another battle was being set, I was passed to a new two legger once more. I took a breath and readied myself once more. The Slapping started. The two legger and I danced around are prey! Battling the best we could..... then..... they switched out for whale. It was me a lowly octopus against a whale! I had to truly belive in myself! It started again! The slaps commenced! The Whale was so much bigger then me! My time in the light and winning came to an end. I Lost this round. 

I was handed off once more, The last battle and the original two legger. I was filled once more with the strength to fight even if it was against the whale once more! I knew its move and was ready for this round. We hit and smacked and slapped! In the end we were victorious! 

The battles were fun and I was returned to rest up for the next battles ahead.....

xxxxx

A new day a new battle! The first and last of the Third day!

I was presented to a new Two legger. My Accomplishments where known far and wide now. I hope to do as well today as I had on the previous day. In the hand of this two legger I pumped myself up! Then the battle started. SLAP, INK, SLAP and a WHACK! The battle was intense again the Shark I was up against! I was able to Win! 

I felt Pumped hoping I can keep this up as I was handed off to the next two legger! This time I was against a Salmon, they were smaller then the shark and hoped to hold my own once more. The battle started! Smack, Slap, Whack! We danced on the battle field both trying our best!  Sadly we lost this round. I was hopeful to bring it back next time I could fight.

Taking a breath as the Prize was passed out I gave myself a pep talk. I have Won and Lost many battle throughout the days. I was having fun and enjoying each battle.  I was handed to another two legger.  I readied myself the best I could against the Marlin. The battle started! A Slap, Whack, Slap, Hit, Whack! Again it was a defeat for me. I was wondering if I was losing my edge against these other sea creatures.

I was handed off again. Even if I was losing the two leggers still believed in me! I needed to get my fishy head back into this battle! Then it Begin! More slaps, hits and whacks! The battle ended fast and I once again lost.

Once more I was passed to another. I was once more against a shark! I felt battered at this point but was hoping since I've beaten a Shark once today I knew the spots I needed to hit. The battle started. Hits, Slap, Smack! The shark kept doing circles around us! The battle was long the two legger looked how I was feeling. A new spot was called. More Slaps, and hits were made! In the end when the log battle finished. I once again lost.

My wins seemed to be behind me as each one I was found with another defeat. 

I was surprised at this point that people still wanted to fight with me. I was hopeful to make even the smallest of comebacks in the hands of this new two legger. There drive to battled filled me. I was against a Merlin. I hoped do fight my best fight yet! It started Quick! Slap, Smack, Wak! It was another long battle, the two leggers once again needed to back away to heal like before. A new spot would be called. Then when it started again the Slaps continued! The battle went on and then it happened the winner was called. My name was shouted and it brought me to tears. I had tried so hard and it had shown!

Then I as given to the Original two legger once more! They hugged and kissed me like normal giving me strength! We were up against another Marlin. The battle started. We danced around them with a Slap, Whack, Hit!  The battle went and the shouts were being made! In the end We came out Victorious! I felt like my old Squishy self!

I went on to the next battle, handed to a two legger I had battled with before! With the new strength it was a quick win this time! Barley a slap in and I was named the Victor! 

Once more I was handed off! The excitement in my veins! The battle started, Smack, Slap, Hit! The battle was swift! I once more came out on top! I was able to show what type of Squish I was made out of! The Winning kind!

I was handed off for the last time that night. I tried to keep my squish in check. Not wanting to let these wins get to it. In there hand I hope to bring in one last fight for the night! The battle started! Smack, Slap, Hit! I was trying to pull out all the moves and give it my best shot! In the end Once more I won! Bringing home the crown for the day!

I returned to get a long deserved rest!

To be continued.......

JUst so you know Gillie - Greg finished the last day of the Impalong strong!! He won 4/4  battles :D made us all proud

• Like 2

Had a great time there as per usual :)

Thanks to all who helped and of course thanks to Virus :) 

Fish-slappin' good times!

MQj70lA.png

My worst nightmares made manifest:

cqPHm6U.png

Someone suggested that I try pot to help with my depression:

cujYG46.png

...Upon reflection, I may have misunderstood what they meant.

Anyway, it was lots of fun, and I felt very sad when it was all over. Thank you to VirusMD and the volunteers who made the Friend-a-Long a great event to treasure. The only thing I might suggest would be a sort of "Radio Impalong" on Discord, Twitch, or some other channel where we could give players the option to tune in and hear music, announcements, and whatever silliness we can concoct. Since my daddy always said I have a face for radio, I would be happy to help out with making it work, if there's enough interest. 

If all goes well, I'll be back next year!

Edited by LadyCygnet
  • Like 2
  • Cat 1

Hey everyone! Just wanted to follow up the event with some stats regarding casts, attendance, events, prizes and screenshots!

First off I had a great time hosting this event, I owe particular thanks to @Goldfinch, @KindraShae, @Tilda, @Bakhita, @Explora, @Sidereal, @Enki, @Aion,  Serraphine, Bela...? (GM sorry brain melt) and a few others GM's who popped in. In addition Reddragon for preforming a Bar service that everyone really enjoyed and we will def be promoting more next year, Jyndae for his oversight of the sermon cycles, and as always thank you to the Veteran Impers, and Casters who show up year and year to these things to help give to the community! This event also couldn't happen without he support of all the generous donations and discounted resources. There are far too many donors to list in this post so ill just reference a few and out the rest in the spoiler. First@ChampagneDragonfor her continued extreme generosity with favor production and donations to the effort, she basically works for free and I have to force her to take my money or threaten to break into her deed and feed the token! Then we have @Eveningand @brattygirlWho both donated huge amounts of super high quality pizza's for everyone eating pleasure!

Spoiler

Leftovers from last year:
Rare casted sickle (VirusMD)

Rare casted leather knife (VirusMD)

Rare casted willow bow (VirusMD)

Rare studded leather boot (VirusMD)

Rare casted Trowel (VirusMD)

Rare Bee Smoker (VirusMD)

Rare casted Hammer (Dragonelle)

Rare copper Huge Axe (Ladygodiva)

Rare Bronze Hammer (Dragonhearts)

Mask Of The Enlightened (Dragonhearts)

2x Rare casted Small Axe (Nordlys)

Ribboned shoulder pad (Christopher)

1x Rare Large Steel Shield (Lagston)

1x Rare Steel Shield (Lagston)

1x Smal Seryll Metal Shield (Lagston)

2021 Donations:
3x Tall Kingdom Banners and 15 Various Kingdom Flags - Donated By Smackeddown

6x Rare Forges, scavenged from fallen deeds.

Rare Sickle - Donated By VirusMD

1x Rod of Transmutation - Donated By VirusMD

3x Executioner hood skins - Donated By VirusMD

1x Zweilhander Two handed sword skin - Donated By VirusMD

1x Horseman's Halberd skin - Donated By VirusMD

1x Masterwork Small axe skin - Donated By VirusMD

1x Bearded Huge battle axe skin - Donated By VirusMD

7x Sturdy Large chest skin - Donated By VirusMD

1x Cleaver Shortsword skin - Donated By VirusMD

1x Bastard longsword skin - Donated By VirusMD

2.82/3.2 kg of Drake hide so far for the grand prize - Donated By VirusMD

1x Rare Crowbar - Donated By VirusMD
40x Sleep Powder - Donated By VirusMD

1x Oleander wood Sailboat - Donated By Gumbert

1x Anubis Kingdom Wagon - Donated By Gumbert

2x KJ Kingdom Flag - Donated By Cambria
2x KJ Kingdom Banne - Donated By Cambria
1x KJ Tent - Donated By Cambria
2x KJ Kingdom Tall Banner - Donated By Cambria

1x Mask of the Ravager - Donated By VirusMD

1x Mast of the Enlightened - Donated By VirusMD

1x Rare Tackle Box - Donated By Aaedean

3x 'Marvelous Meerhaven Color Kits - Donated By Sidereal

1x Rare Trowel, Donated By Brattysgirlsback, imped and casted by VirusMD

1x 95q Gold Hatchet - donated by Brattysgirlsback, casted by VirusMD

2x Rare Shovels - Donated, imped and casted By VirusMD

1x Rare Shortbow - Donated By Brattysgirlsback

1x Rare Hatchet - Donated, imped and casted by VirusMD

1x Rare Hammer - Donated by Brattysgirlsback, imped and casted by VirusMD

1x Rare Hammer - Donated, imped and casted by VirusMD

1x Rare Small Axe - Donated by Brattysgirlsback, imped and casted by VirusMD

1x Rare Stone Chisel - Donated, imped and casted by VirusMD

1x Rare File - Donated by Brattysgirlsback, imped and casted by VirusMD

1x 95q Gold Pickaxe - Donated by Brattysgirlsback, and casted by VirusMD

1x Dual runed Shortsword - Donated, imped and casted by VirusMD

1x 95q Gold Shovel  - Donated by Brattysgirlsback, and casted by VirusMD

1x Rare Butchering Knife  - Donated by Brattysgirlsback, imped, and casted by VirusMD

1x Rare Carving Knife  - Donated by Brattysgirlsback, imped, and casted by VirusMD

1x Rare Scythe  - Donated by Brattysgirlsback, imped, and casted by VirusMD

1x Rare Sickle  - Donated by Brattysgirlsback, impted, and casted by VirusMD

80x Miniature Mixed Statues - Donated by Muse

1x White Tome of Magic! - Donated by Margus

1x Rare Casted, and Imbued Pickaxe - Donated By Tilda

1x Gold Skull Mask - Donated By Tilda

1x Troll Mask - Donated By Tilda

1x Rare Mask of the Isles - Donated By Tilda

1x SUPREME Pale Mask - Donated By Tilda

.83kg of Drake hide donated by Masterentaro! Very Generous!

1x 90q Rare Tool Belt - Donated By Ladygodiva

1x 95q Rare Hammer - Donated By Ladygodiva, and Casted by VirusMD

1x Rare Sickle - Donated By Ladygodiva, Imped and Casted by VirusMD

1x Rare Short Sword  - Donated By Ladygodiva, Imped and Casted by VirusMD

1x Rare Huge Axe - Donated By Ladygodiva, Imped and Casted by VirusMD

1x Rare Two Handed Sword (Runed) - Donated By Ladygodiva, Imped and Casted by VirusMD

1x Rare Butcher Knife (runed) - Donated By Ladygodiva, Imped and Casted by VirusMD

1x 91q Rare Rake - Donated By Ladygodiva, and Casted by VirusMD

1x Rare Saddle and Rare Saddle Bags - Donated By Ladygodiva

1x Rare Grooming Brush - Donated By Ladygodiva, and Casted by VirusMD

5x Arch Wood Knarrs - Donated By Ladygodiva, and serveral hundred KG of Dye Donated By Fraskesa

1x Rare Spindle - Donated By Shenjiwurm, and Casted by VirusMD

1x Small Magical Chest - Donated By Shenjiwurm

1x Rare Fishing Net - Donated By Martynas

1x Rare Mallet - Donated By Brattygirlsback, Imped and Casted By VirusMD

1x Rare Rope Tool - Donated By Brattygirlsback, Imped and Casted By VirusMD

.03 KG of drake hide - Donated By Azaki?
1x 90q Rare Clay Bowl - Donated By Aaedean

1x Rare Horse Shoe - Donated By Shenjiwurm

2x 90q Rare Small Mauls - Donated By Reflekt

1x Legacy Fishing Rod - Donated By Reflekt

1x Rare Small Maul - Donated By Reflekt

1x Rare Statutte of miner fragment - Donated By Reflekt

1x 90q Rare Shovel - Donated By Reflekt

1x Rare Pie Dish - Donated By Reflekt

1x 90 Rare Axe - Donated By Reflekt

1x Iron Bow - Donated By Reflekt

1x 90q Silver Rare Small Maul - Donated By Reflekt

1x Fireworks - Donated By Reflekt

1x Supreme Black Cloth Pants - Donated By Hvergi

2x Rare Shields C100+ - Donated By Champagnedragon

1x 90q+ Full Almanac - Donated By Champagnedragon

1x Rare Bee Smoker - Donated By Bakeruss

3x Rare Small Mauls - Donated By Ncr, Imped and casted by event goers!

4x Adamantine Medallions - Donated By Silakka

4x Silver Skull Masks - Donated By Silakka

2x Wurm Uni Kingdom Flags - Donated By Silakka

1x Rare Baking Stone - Donated By Spacy

Materials:

1k 70q Steel Donated by Lagston
600x Peat Donated by Drogos

1000x Peat Donated by Smackeddown
The remaining Tin, Zinc, Bronze, Yarn and String Donated by Muse!
750x 90q Logs  (Gumbo)

1500x 85 Q iron - Donated by Reflektionz

900x 94q Iron - Donated by Reflektionz

300z 75q Iron - Donated by Reflektionz

Ok on to some stats!
All these stats are extrapolated from event logs, adjusted for time i slept, the factored by the approximate # of imps and casts it takes to reach the goal of the represented time.

Service List: Starting Favor: Favor Used: Usage %:  
Approximate Cordage favor: 1,100,000 718,000 65.27%  
Est. # Of casts based on favor used: Materials Used: Usage %: % of Casts: # of 70+ Casts:
Approximate Amount of LT Casts: 84,006 11.70% 840 300
Approximate Amount of Nimble Casts: 76,108 10.60% 761 272
Approximate Amount of COC Casts: 164,566 22.92% 3,291 1,175
Approximate Amount of WOA Casts: 123,209 17.16% 2,464 880
Approximate Amount of MS Casts: 45,306 6.31% 453 162
Approximate Amount of AOSP Casts: 73,667 10.26% 2,105 752
Approximate Amount of BOTD Casts: 59,738 8.32% 1,707 610
Other Casts: 91,258 12.71% 2,074 741
Totals: 717,856 99.98% 13,695 4,891
Est. Imps based on materials used. # of Imps Portion: Info:  
Estimated Total # of 70q Imps: 2,272 58.77% < Day 1-3  
Estimated Total # of 80q Imps: 1,188 31% < Day 4  
Estimated Total # of 90q Imps: 406 10.50% < Day 5 (-25%)  
Total # of Imps: 3,866 100%    
Favored Materials, Iron, Steel, Silver        

Attendance:
Peak attendance was on day three this year with the highest local count I saw was 81, during the duration of the event I recorded a total number of 231 unique visitors over the course of the 5 days, these numbers are a bit down over last year, but given how the last year went and not being able to find a dragon egg to hatch at the event that's not really surprising, compared to the # of imps and casts its actually about on par, I'm guessing most of the "missing" people were alts meant to try and soak up scale and blood.

Fatalities:
Lawn Darts: 
25 Deaths (39%)
35 Landings (41%)
Total Attempts: 71

Prizes:

Of the 209 total prizes for the event all but 38 were given out as rewards for various scheduled and games, as well as many improvised fish slapping events! The leftover prizes will of course roll over to next year to start the pool.

There were a total of 239 entries into the Grand Prize pool for the made to order Custom 90q Drake suit...

Dv97ts3.jpeg

Ticket Summary: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Md3W1v1XL3n3DCWPCFQj4OKBhwVR80x2R0Yiej6ew7w/edit#gid=1049979390

Scooter won the suit with just a 1% chance! Look how happy he is!

1aF2LZe.jpeg

Now for some nice screenshots of the event!

AzKwOww.jpeg

Lady Goldfinch enjoying a nice Mint and Oleander foot back after a hard days fish slapping!

DhwePzf.jpeg

This is what happens when i leave deed for a bit apparently...

fuMJrVM.png

aFWTMZb.jpeg

VkP8dxd.jpeg

TNmtVhS.jpeg

Some Fish slapping fun!

LUGeOHW.jpeg

7Ef7gWD.jpeg

And on a bit of a sad note I have one attempted grand prize entry fraud to report... 😐 Does anyone actually think I don't check them lol?
UPDATE: Officeboy apologized over the misunderstand and will read the rules in regards to entry and how to acquire tickets next time.
z0P82Al.jpeg

All that said id just like to follow up with a huge thank you all again for your visitation, donations, and long hard work to help make this game a better place for everyone, particularly the new players. We had a whole bunch of new players this year! I look forward to seeing you all next year! don't forget to bring A Friend-A-Long and if you don't die at Friend-A-Long you did it wrong!

- VirusMD

Edited by VirusMD
  • Like 12
  • Cat 1

Another stat to add to the list-
15k bricks cut on the dock.

• Cat 1

3 hours ago, VirusMD said:

Hey everyone! Just wanted to follow up the event with some stats regarding casts, attendance, events, prizes and screenshots!

First off I had a great time hosting this event, I owe particular thanks to @Goldfinch, @KindraShae, @Tilda, @Bakhita, @Explora, @Sidereal, @Enki, @Aion,  Serraphine, Bela...? (GM sorry brain melt) and a few others GM's who popped in. In addition Reddragon for preforming a Bar service that everyone really enjoyed and we will def be promoting more next year, Jyndae for his oversight of the sermon cycles, and as always thank you to the Veteran Impers, and Casters who show up year and year to these things to help give to the community! This event also couldn't happen without he support of all the generous donations and discounted resources. There are far too many donors to list in this post so ill just reference a few and out the rest in the spoiler. First@ChampagneDragonfor her continued extreme generosity with favor production and donations to the effort, she basically works for free and I have to force her to take my money or threaten to break into her deed and feed the token! Then we have @Eveningand @brattygirlWho both donated huge amounts of super high quality pizza's for everyone eating pleasure!

Reveal hidden contents

Leftovers from last year:
Rare casted sickle (VirusMD)

Rare casted leather knife (VirusMD)

Rare casted willow bow (VirusMD)

Rare studded leather boot (VirusMD)

Rare casted Trowel (VirusMD)

Rare Bee Smoker (VirusMD)

Rare casted Hammer (Dragonelle)

Rare copper Huge Axe (Ladygodiva)

Rare Bronze Hammer (Dragonhearts)

Mask Of The Enlightened (Dragonhearts)

2x Rare casted Small Axe (Nordlys)

Ribboned shoulder pad (Christopher)

1x Rare Large Steel Shield (Lagston)

1x Rare Steel Shield (Lagston)

1x Smal Seryll Metal Shield (Lagston)

2021 Donations:
3x Tall Kingdom Banners and 15 Various Kingdom Flags - Donated By Smackeddown

6x Rare Forges, scavenged from fallen deeds.

Rare Sickle - Donated By VirusMD

1x Rod of Transmutation - Donated By VirusMD

3x Executioner hood skins - Donated By VirusMD

1x Zweilhander Two handed sword skin - Donated By VirusMD

1x Horseman's Halberd skin - Donated By VirusMD

1x Masterwork Small axe skin - Donated By VirusMD

1x Bearded Huge battle axe skin - Donated By VirusMD

7x Sturdy Large chest skin - Donated By VirusMD

1x Cleaver Shortsword skin - Donated By VirusMD

1x Bastard longsword skin - Donated By VirusMD

2.82/3.2 kg of Drake hide so far for the grand prize - Donated By VirusMD

1x Rare Crowbar - Donated By VirusMD
40x Sleep Powder - Donated By VirusMD

1x Oleander wood Sailboat - Donated By Gumbert

1x Anubis Kingdom Wagon - Donated By Gumbert

2x KJ Kingdom Flag - Donated By Cambria
2x KJ Kingdom Banne - Donated By Cambria
1x KJ Tent - Donated By Cambria
2x KJ Kingdom Tall Banner - Donated By Cambria

1x Mask of the Ravager - Donated By VirusMD

1x Mast of the Enlightened - Donated By VirusMD

1x Rare Tackle Box - Donated By Aaedean

3x 'Marvelous Meerhaven Color Kits - Donated By Sidereal

1x Rare Trowel, Donated By Brattysgirlsback, imped and casted by VirusMD

1x 95q Gold Hatchet - donated by Brattysgirlsback, casted by VirusMD

2x Rare Shovels - Donated, imped and casted By VirusMD

1x Rare Shortbow - Donated By Brattysgirlsback

1x Rare Hatchet - Donated, imped and casted by VirusMD

1x Rare Hammer - Donated by Brattysgirlsback, imped and casted by VirusMD

1x Rare Hammer - Donated, imped and casted by VirusMD

1x Rare Small Axe - Donated by Brattysgirlsback, imped and casted by VirusMD

1x Rare Stone Chisel - Donated, imped and casted by VirusMD

1x Rare File - Donated by Brattysgirlsback, imped and casted by VirusMD

1x 95q Gold Pickaxe - Donated by Brattysgirlsback, and casted by VirusMD

1x Dual runed Shortsword - Donated, imped and casted by VirusMD

1x 95q Gold Shovel  - Donated by Brattysgirlsback, and casted by VirusMD

1x Rare Butchering Knife  - Donated by Brattysgirlsback, imped, and casted by VirusMD

1x Rare Carving Knife  - Donated by Brattysgirlsback, imped, and casted by VirusMD

1x Rare Scythe  - Donated by Brattysgirlsback, imped, and casted by VirusMD

1x Rare Sickle  - Donated by Brattysgirlsback, impted, and casted by VirusMD

80x Miniature Mixed Statues - Donated by Muse

1x White Tome of Magic! - Donated by Margus

1x Rare Casted, and Imbued Pickaxe - Donated By Tilda

1x Gold Skull Mask - Donated By Tilda

1x Troll Mask - Donated By Tilda

1x Rare Mask of the Isles - Donated By Tilda

1x SUPREME Pale Mask - Donated By Tilda

.83kg of Drake hide donated by Masterentaro! Very Generous!

1x 90q Rare Tool Belt - Donated By Ladygodiva

1x 95q Rare Hammer - Donated By Ladygodiva, and Casted by VirusMD

1x Rare Sickle - Donated By Ladygodiva, Imped and Casted by VirusMD

1x Rare Short Sword  - Donated By Ladygodiva, Imped and Casted by VirusMD

1x Rare Huge Axe - Donated By Ladygodiva, Imped and Casted by VirusMD

1x Rare Two Handed Sword (Runed) - Donated By Ladygodiva, Imped and Casted by VirusMD

1x Rare Butcher Knife (runed) - Donated By Ladygodiva, Imped and Casted by VirusMD

1x 91q Rare Rake - Donated By Ladygodiva, and Casted by VirusMD

1x Rare Saddle and Rare Saddle Bags - Donated By Ladygodiva

1x Rare Grooming Brush - Donated By Ladygodiva, and Casted by VirusMD

5x Arch Wood Knarrs - Donated By Ladygodiva, and serveral hundred KG of Dye Donated By Fraskesa

1x Rare Spindle - Donated By Shenjiwurm, and Casted by VirusMD

1x Small Magical Chest - Donated By Shenjiwurm

1x Rare Fishing Net - Donated By Martynas

1x Rare Mallet - Donated By Brattygirlsback, Imped and Casted By VirusMD

1x Rare Rope Tool - Donated By Brattygirlsback, Imped and Casted By VirusMD

.03 KG of drake hide - Donated By Azaki?
1x 90q Rare Clay Bowl - Donated By Aaedean

1x Rare Horse Shoe - Donated By Shenjiwurm

2x 90q Rare Small Mauls - Donated By Reflekt

1x Legacy Fishing Rod - Donated By Reflekt

1x Rare Small Maul - Donated By Reflekt

1x Rare Statutte of miner fragment - Donated By Reflekt

1x 90q Rare Shovel - Donated By Reflekt

1x Rare Pie Dish - Donated By Reflekt

1x 90 Rare Axe - Donated By Reflekt

1x Iron Bow - Donated By Reflekt

1x 90q Silver Rare Small Maul - Donated By Reflekt

1x Fireworks - Donated By Reflekt

1x Supreme Black Cloth Pants - Donated By Hvergi

2x Rare Shields C100+ - Donated By Champagnedragon

1x 90q+ Full Almanac - Donated By Champagnedragon

1x Rare Bee Smoker - Donated By Bakeruss

3x Rare Small Mauls - Donated By Ncr, Imped and casted by event goers!

4x Adamantine Medallions - Donated By Silakka

4x Silver Skull Masks - Donated By Silakka

2x Wurm Uni Kingdom Flags - Donated By Silakka

1x Rare Baking Stone - Donated By Spacy

Materials:

1k 70q Steel Donated by Lagston
600x Peat Donated by Drogos

1000x Peat Donated by Smackeddown
The remaining Tin, Zinc, Bronze, Yarn and String Donated by Muse!
750x 90q Logs  (Gumbo)

1500x 85 Q iron - Donated by Reflektionz

900x 94q Iron - Donated by Reflektionz

300z 75q Iron - Donated by Reflektionz

Ok on to some stats!
All these stats are extrapolated from event logs, adjusted for time i slept, the factored by the approximate # of imps and casts it takes to reach the goal of the represented time.

Service List: Starting Favor: Favor Used: Usage %:  
Approximate Cordage favor: 1,100,000 718,000 65.27%  
Est. # Of casts based on favor used: Materials Used: Usage %: % of Casts: # of 70+ Casts:
Approximate Amount of LT Casts: 84,006 11.70% 840 300
Approximate Amount of Nimble Casts: 76,108 10.60% 761 272
Approximate Amount of COC Casts: 164,566 22.92% 3,291 1,175
Approximate Amount of WOA Casts: 123,209 17.16% 2,464 880
Approximate Amount of MS Casts: 45,306 6.31% 453 162
Approximate Amount of AOSP Casts: 73,667 10.26% 2,105 752
Approximate Amount of BOTD Casts: 59,738 8.32% 1,707 610
Other Casts: 91,258 12.71% 2,074 741
Totals: 717,856 99.98% 13,695 4,891
Est. Imps based on materials used. # of Imps Portion: Info:  
Estimated Total # of 70q Imps: 2,272 58.77% < Day 1-3  
Estimated Total # of 80q Imps: 1,188 31% < Day 4  
Estimated Total # of 90q Imps: 406 10.50% < Day 5 (-25%)  
Total # of Imps: 3,866 100%    
Favored Materials, Iron, Steel, Silver        

Attendance:
Peak attendance was on day three this year with the highest local count I saw was 81, during the duration of the event I recorded a total number of 231 unique visitors over the course of the 5 days, these numbers are a bit down over last year, but given how the last year went and not being able to find a dragon egg to hatch at the event that's not really surprising, compared to the # of imps and casts its actually about on par, I'm guessing most of the "missing" people were alts meant to try and soak up scale and blood.

Fatalities:
Lawn Darts: 
25 Deaths (39%)
35 Landings (41%)
Total Attempts: 71

Prizes:

Of the 209 total prizes for the event all but 38 were given out as rewards for various scheduled and games, as well as many improvised fish slapping events! The leftover prizes will of course roll over to next year to start the pool.

There were a total of 239 entries into the Grand Prize pool for the made to order Custom 90q Drake suit...

Dv97ts3.jpeg

Ticket Summary: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Md3W1v1XL3n3DCWPCFQj4OKBhwVR80x2R0Yiej6ew7w/edit#gid=1049979390

Scooter won the suit with just a 1% chance! Look how happy he is!

1aF2LZe.jpeg

Now for some nice screenshots of the event!

AzKwOww.jpeg

Lady Goldfinch enjoying a nice Mint and Oleander foot back after a hard days fish slapping!

DhwePzf.jpeg

This is what happens when i leave deed for a bit apparently...

fuMJrVM.png

aFWTMZb.jpeg

VkP8dxd.jpeg

TNmtVhS.jpeg

Some Fish slapping fun!

LUGeOHW.jpeg

7Ef7gWD.jpeg

And on a bit of a sad note I have one attempted grand prize entry fraud to report... 😐 Does anyone actually think I don't check them lol?
z0P82Al.jpeg

All that said id just like to follow up with a huge thank you all again for your visitation, donations, and long hard work to help make this game a better place for everyone, particularly the new players. We had a whole bunch of new players this year! I look forward to seeing you all next year! don't forget to bring A Friend-A-Long and if you don't die at Friend-A-Long you did it wrong!

- VirusMD

It was my absolute pleasure to help out!! That foot bath was perfection :D 

❤️ Goldie

Thanks as always for an awesome Impalong, @VirusMD! It was so much fun, and I was happy to help out. Looking forward to next year's Impalong! 

Awesome party! Both my main "imarin" and my alt "jaed" are enjoying it immensely!

On 7/23/2023 at 10:23 PM, halokittyRPR said:

Really appreciate all the work you put into this! :)

On 7/23/2023 at 10:30 PM, Jaed said:

Awesome party! Both my main "imarin" and my alt "jaed" are enjoying it immensely!

Er not sure if you guys intended this or not, but you're commenting on the event from .. *checks notes* 2 years ago. You'll want this thread if you mean this years :)

• Like 1