Sign in to follow this  
VirusMD

Friendship Bay Summer Impalong 2021 (Friend-A-Long)

@GumbertGreat, ill snag and record them when im qvailqble in a few hours, thanks alot!

Edited by VirusMD
  • Like 1

On 5/4/2021 at 2:14 AM, Tilda said:

Same as every year so far, happy to help again as a 'wurm lord' and imping everything I can find on the carp, fc, ct, lw, and pottery floor :)  One room please just Tilda. Will see if I can help with mats and/or prizes nearer the time.

Room 212, and yes you can be a lord again of course.

On 6/11/2021 at 7:08 PM, Gumbert said:

If I've done it right there is an Oleanderwood sailboat(Gumbert Donation 1) at Friendship Bay. I also have a wagon(Gumbert Donation 2) that needs unloading from my knarr next to the sailboat. I think I have the permissions set for you to get it.

I have unloaded the knarr, thank you very much for the Anubis? wagon i think....

On 6/11/2021 at 4:19 AM, Akaryd said:

I will be there. I can imp the following 70+

• Cloth Tailoring
  • Carpentry

Can I get a room also, name: Akaryd

Room 301

On 6/8/2021 at 10:17 AM, Archaed said:

Can I bring, a friend along? 

*drumroll* You better, maybe even 2 :P

On 6/8/2021 at 9:53 AM, Madnath said:

yeah gimme a bed and I can do weaponsmithing, might poke around carpentry/fine carpentry/leatherworking too

Room 302

• Like 1

I have no useful skills.

How much gear would be appropriate to bring for improvement?

I have about 20 tools laying around that COULD use improvement, but this feels like a lot.

13 minutes ago, OGK said:

I have no useful skills.

How much gear would be appropriate to bring for improvement?

I have about 20 tools laying around that COULD use improvement, but this feels like a lot.

On 5/3/2021 at 9:53 AM, VirusMD said:

LIMITATIONS: A couple of weapons, suits of armor, a set or two of horse shoes, a couple of hammers, 1 of most other items... You get the idea, just keep it reasonable.
Do not create your items on site, particularly with the higher q imping mats. The only times items should be created is to replace shattered ones. So be sure you bring everything!
If you have some unique bloods you would like mixed or applied feel free to bring them as well, please keep it to 10 or less, that should be enough to completely imbue a single tool, If you would like to provide the salt then we can do more mixes.

• Like 1

Can I have room 404?  D :

--edit

can/will do: ws/bs/fc/carp/pas/lw/ct/masonry/gardening/papyrusmaking

not so good at these but can help in toy-making/sb/cas/bowyery/ss/sc/js/pottery

Edited by Finnn

Going to do my best to attend with GoldDust and do come Vyn casts.  92 channeling.  Don't have 70 faith yet, but not far to go so should be there.

A room would be great as well please.  Thanks.

On 5/3/2021 at 1:53 PM, VirusMD said:

Auntie@Siderealhas promised to mix the bloods for us this year, so if she doesn't ill show you all where she lives and you can camp out on here lawn. Don't worry its not far from the event deed!

I will chase all y'all off of my lawn with a stick if you even so much as try.  And unless dire fortunes befall me in the next 30 days, I will be at my blood-red booth both ready and willing to turn blood into magic.  Just ask Amath!

Also, please add three (3) 'Marvelous Meerhaven Color Kits' to the list of Prize Donations.  Each kit contains five (5) different 2kg samples of various colors (enough to dye twenty sets of armor or five sailboat sails) along with a metal brush and some lye to undo unpleasant color combinations.

Aaedean here seeking a room. Happy to do Carp. FC. and can fill in  on other areas

Could I book room 303 for Chefpeewee please?

Will be there for 90chan Lib casts and all other imps.

See you soon.

I might attend, I shouldn't have anything that week, I can provide PAS,SS,BS,JS.

I have 70 Metallurgy as well if you need some alloys feel free to shoot me a message.

• Cat 1

6 minutes ago, SirJadyn said:

I might attend, I shouldn't have anything that week, I can provide PAS,SS,BS,JS.

I have 70 Metallurgy as well if you need some alloys feel free to shoot me a message.

Please message that man, he has been staring at the same forge for a few weeks now.

To the point that i am starting to think he is talking to the metals he smiths with.

• Like 1

I will attend and can do WS, PAS, and BS and will bring my Vyn priest (96.79 channeling, 100 faith). I'd also like to book a room please :)

• Like 1

Hey, can i have a room?

I'll come to do some tailoring

• Like 1

Need a room 1 bed please ... SmackedDown

LW, Carp, FC, Mason, Stone Cutting, SS.PAS, BS a few others I am sure I can chip in on.

Down to help where needed adding mats getting items.

• Like 1

Looks like I will be able to make it there, at least for part.  A room would be helpful, if there are any left!  Jingerjas 💜

Looks like I'll be able to attend this year, at least for most of it.

Can do carp, fine carp, bs, ws, cas, ss, pas, ct or rm(if someone really needs a net).

I'll bring my priests with me mag, fo, lib and vyn. 90+ channeling beni. (not sure how many I can run at once when I get there but will help to fill any gaps)

I'd like to book a room if there is still one open, just 1 bed is needed.

I can cook skill specific affinity food, I'd be happy to help out at a 50% discounted rate. Can't do free due to the amount of prep needed.

On 6/22/2021 at 8:25 AM, Finnn said:

Can I have room 404?  D :

--edit

can/will do: ws/bs/fc/carp/pas/lw/ct/masonry/gardening/papyrusmaking

not so good at these but can help in toy-making/sb/cas/bowyery/ss/sc/js/pottery

Hmmm i cant seem to find that room!
horse-342e86bf7014eecd324e15921f09bdef52

On 6/23/2021 at 3:05 PM, GoldFever said:

Going to do my best to attend with GoldDust and do come Vyn casts.  92 channeling.  Don't have 70 faith yet, but not far to go so should be there.

A room would be great as well please.  Thanks.

assigned 304

On 6/26/2021 at 10:20 PM, Sidereal said:

I will chase all y'all off of my lawn with a stick if you even so much as try.  And unless dire fortunes befall me in the next 30 days, I will be at my blood-red booth both ready and willing to turn blood into magic.  Just ask Amath!

Also, please add three (3) 'Marvelous Meerhaven Color Kits' to the list of Prize Donations.  Each kit contains five (5) different 2kg samples of various colors (enough to dye twenty sets of armor or five sailboat sails) along with a metal brush and some lye to undo unpleasant color combinations.

added, thank you :)

On 6/28/2021 at 4:26 AM, jjcook said:

Aaedean here seeking a room. Happy to do Carp. FC. and can fill in  on other areas

Assigned 305

On 7/1/2021 at 1:38 PM, chefpeewe said:

Could I book room 303 for Chefpeewee please?

Will be there for 90chan Lib casts and all other imps.

See you soon.

assigned 303

On 7/2/2021 at 5:51 AM, SirJadyn said:

Were looking pretty good for the basic 70q coverage. Higher q might be nice for the last couple days but im pretty tapped for coins right now. That said if your intersted in supply higher q steel to me personally for my store that funds this venture id be glad to buy some. Since the RMT ban ive had a really hard time getting ahold of higher q steel!

On 7/2/2021 at 5:59 AM, PotatoOnStick said:

Please message that man, he has been staring at the same forge for a few weeks now.

To the point that i am starting to think he is talking to the metals he smiths with.

^

On 7/2/2021 at 12:06 PM, Mattwx1 said:

I will attend and can do WS, PAS, and BS and will bring my Vyn priest (96.79 channeling, 100 faith). I'd also like to book a room please :)

Room 306 if i got your name right.

On 7/6/2021 at 9:41 AM, SirJadyn said:

I'd like to book a room as well.

Room 307

On 7/7/2021 at 10:17 AM, Martynas5 said:

Hey, can i have a room?

I'll come to do some tailoring

room 308

On 7/7/2021 at 3:29 PM, SmackedDown said:

Need a room 1 bed please ... SmackedDown

LW, Carp, FC, Mason, Stone Cutting, SS.PAS, BS a few others I am sure I can chip in on.

Down to help where needed adding mats getting items.

room 309

On 7/8/2021 at 9:42 AM, Jingerjas said:

Looks like I will be able to make it there, at least for part.  A room would be helpful, if there are any left!  Jingerjas 💜

room 310

7 hours ago, hvergi said:

Looks like I'll be able to attend this year, at least for most of it.

Can do carp, fine carp, bs, ws, cas, ss, pas, ct or rm(if someone really needs a net).

I'll bring my priests with me mag, fo, lib and vyn. 90+ channeling beni. (not sure how many I can run at once when I get there but will help to fill any gaps)

I'd like to book a room if there is still one open, just 1 bed is needed.

311 assigned

6 hours ago, Andromas said:

I can cook skill specific affinity food, I'd be happy to help out at a 50% discounted rate. Can't do free due to the amount of prep needed.

that will be between you and the attendees. there will be much pizza provided for event goers.

Edited by VirusMD
  • Like 1

I will be there all days except the afternoon of the 23 and all day the 24th. I'll have my  Fo (90) and Vyn (95). My mag is currently Fo for channel grind. 

Also, I will gladly attach runes for those that need it while I'm there. Soul depth is 59.6, so pretty good at attaching. 

Bring your runes and items to have them attached to.

1 hour ago, ChampagneDragon said:

I will be there all days except the afternoon of the 23 and all day the 24th. I'll have my  Fo (90) and Vyn (95). My mag is currently Fo for channel grind. 

Also, I will gladly attach runes for those that need it while I'm there. Soul depth is 59.6, so pretty good at attaching. 

Bring your runes and items to have them attached to.

sweet!