Sign in to follow this  
Revan

Found three Bison named “Party Animal” what exactly are these???

I found these animals on a roam a week or so ago. Two are “Aged Party Animal” and one is “Mature Party Animal”

I Asked in trade for price check and someone instantly offered X amount(I’ll reveal this price after I get responses).

I wanted to ask here what others thought these Bison were worth and if anyone had any information on the darn things. A google search and the wurm pedia bring up zero info on these animals.

One of my alliance members say they’re left over from an event...any more info on these animals and their worth would be greatly appreciated. 

They're leftover from a small event that was held for the ingame new year of 1100.

6 minutes ago, Synjor said:

They're leftover from a small event that was held for the ingame new year of 1100.

Any idea their traits? Is anything special about them apart from the naming? Any value to them? 

They're special GM-renamed animals from that event.  On my deed there are two horses named 'Turtle Doves' from an even earlier event around the Christmas holidays that are the same kind of thing.

Those would be ordinary bisons except for the naming, and that naming makes them uniques so more valuable to collectors.

Edited by Tristanc