DaletheGood

NEW Xanadu Community Map

Dale, thank you for all the work getting those towers in so fast all the time. According to the British NHS this is good for painful fingers for all this Tower typing:

* rest your finger when you can.

* put an ice pack (or a bag of frozen peas) in a towel and place it on your finger for up to 20 minutes every 2 to 3 hours.

* take paracetamol to ease the pain.

* stop or cut down activities that are causing the pain – for example, typing, using vibrating tools for work, or playing an instrument.

Personally I'd rater give You this:   nnZNhLt.jpg - Thank You

Edited by Elrohiir

16 hours ago, puncher said:

https://xanadu.yaga.host/#3247,5980   Tower Yuri 362  Finding it easier just to post it this way.   Dale does this work for you

Done. So far the easiest way for me to copy the name over and then input the coords is in this configuration:

20 hours ago, Illusion said:

that way when i triple click on the name, it grabs the name and number and nothing else, allowing me to triple-click, Ctrl-C, Alt-tab, Alt-V, tab, etc.

2 hours ago, Elrohiir said:

Dale, thank you for all the work getting those towers in so fast all the time. According to the British NHS this is good for painful fingers for all this Tower typing:

* rest your finger when you can.

* put an ice pack (or a bag of frozen peas) in a towel and place it on your finger for up to 20 minutes every 2 to 3 hours.

* take paracetamol to ease the pain.

* stop or cut down activities that are causing the pain – for example, typing, using vibrating tools for work, or playing an instrument.

Personally I'd rater give You this:   nnZNhLt.jpg - Thank You

Appreciate the thoughts Elrohiir :) Unfortunately I gave up drinking a long time ago. Too many years and decades of very excessive drinking did my stomach in. Besides, never really liked the taste, lol. Now I just stick to uh, something that I'm prohibited from mentioning here or in-game since it's illegal in Sweden but finally legal here...

• Like 1

Thanks Dale. Since you are done with the booze, I'll mail you some heroin (I assume that's the illegal-in-Sweden thing you referring to) next time I see my dealer.