DaletheGood

NEW Xanadu Community Map

I would like to add my deed:  Feralis 1495 , 2717  as best as I can tell..

10 hours ago, Oriana said:

I would like to add my deed:  Feralis 1495 , 2717  as best as I can tell..

Done

[20:48:26] The settlement of Poitot has just been disbanded.

One of the deeds I inherited has gone goodbye, it is on the map (F26).  

11 hours ago, groundchuck said:

Cedar Point  ( 7154, 1791)

Done

5 hours ago, Spacy said:

[20:48:26] The settlement of Poitot has just been disbanded.

Thanks, had seen that and deleted :)

9 hours ago, Teedi said:

Please add Come By Chance deed @ 2991, 1037

Done

8 hours ago, Teedi said:

also Spirit Gate - Lows Mystery @ 3008, 1082

Done

pls add Ocean Deed at 453, 4584 

Edited by MrCoolMan
editing

pls add new highway route that goes to west side of Xanadu End point M7 ill add all information now, start[1270, 4538] start has a diagonal route. [848, 4578]end of tunnel[444, 4578]then highway up from tunnel area, [483, 4578], a 90 degree angle towards south[483, 4643] Then a turn towards west[403, 4643] 90 degree angle towards south [403,4659] Towards end station. at [334, 4659]

End of route has 2 wagoners for Community / all ppl  to sail into and send from. ( and use )

if anything missing just let me know.

Edited by MrCoolMan
added info
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, MrCoolMan said:

pls add Ocean Deed at 453, 4584 

Done

22 hours ago, MrCoolMan said:

pls add new highway route that goes to west side of Xanadu End point M7 ill add all information now, start[1270, 4538] start has a diagonal route. [848, 4578]end of tunnel[444, 4578]then highway up from tunnel area, [483, 4578], a 90 degree angle towards south[483, 4643] Then a turn towards west[403, 4643] 90 degree angle towards south [403,4659] Towards end station. at [334, 4659]

Done, I think. Double check it, make sure i got it right :)

• Like 1

Thnxs looks good atleast it shows highway connection and tunnel we made towards that area.

Please add Monkey Caverns 5477, 322

There is a highway, but I'm not sure as it outlines my deed first and then runs straight south almost to the corner of 5471, 681.  (I was off by 4 tiles to the west, so I extended that small portion of the highway north 6w tiles and then 3 tiles NW, and then the waystone says Monkey Caverns is 390 from that corner.

Not totally sure how to explain the highway around the deed, especially as I raised some dirt around the edge (that is not on the map).

Contact Monkeydo in game.  I think I can summon you.

6 hours ago, Magg said:

Please add Monkey Caverns 5477, 322

Done.

As for highways, there's only 2 highways actually on the map, one that I did just to see how much of a pain in the ass it is (big PITA) and the one that Mrcoolman sent coords for. If you want your highway on the map you need to follow the instructions laid out in the introduction to this map.

I'll do you the favor and quote that section here: Please report the coordinates of all points describing the highway (start,  "corners", end). Please use this format: "[[5229,2327],[5543,2328],[5547,2332],[5577,2332],[5588,2321],[5614,2321],[5623,2312],[5684,2313],[5692,2321],[5790,2321]]"

And uh, I don't do summons or summoning.

Thank you.  I think I need to wait for a new map dump to figure out my coordinates.  

I appreciate the format.  I will update later.

• Like 1

Hello Dale,

Thank you so much for this great map,

Could you please add my deed?

Deed name:  Azgard

Place on map: #2677,462

9 hours ago, Mocharules said:

Deed name:  Azgard

Place on map: #2677,462

Done, and you're welcome :)

• Like 1

Dale. I assume you still have edit access to the old Xanadu Community map. Kindly remove the note "MK tunnel (temporarily closed). The tunnel is open since end April/ start May 2021. A couple of people still look at the old map.

• Like 1

Hello.  It seems the Lavender Bridge is either not complete or in disrepair, it cannot be crossed.  I-10 area

13 minutes ago, lodoc said:

Hello.  It seems the Lavender Bridge is either not complete or in disrepair, it cannot be crossed.  I-10 area

Noted on the map. Thanks for the heads up :)

There is a pylon named 'Gate to Pride' in grid I-11. It is south of Silent Waves deed and east of Lions Gate deed.

2 hours ago, lodoc said:

There is a pylon named 'Gate to Pride' in grid I-11. It is south of Silent Waves deed and east of Lions Gate deed.

I expect coordinates would be appreciated.  Click on the map and the crosshairs will appear.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lodoc said:

From the original post on this thread:

On 4/28/2021 at 12:39 PM, DaletheGood said:

Please use tile coordinates (x, y) to report new map data. (Hover your mouse pointer over the location you wish to report, click once to see the coordinates in the "Selected" field, copy the coordinates.)