Sign in to follow this  
Egard

Limit on Horses lead - Chaos

Currently on chaos you are able to lead up to four creatures in pvp, suggest changing to system already in on defiance. Limit the number of horses that can be lead while mounted to one creature. current meta involves having as many barded and geared backups as possible if you are fo priest that normal is four barded geared hell horses. It discourages pvp. 

• Like 2

chaos is good as is, if you want the defiance mechanics play on defiance; thats what its there for

• Like 2

9 hours ago, platinumteef said:

chaos is good as is, if you want the defiance mechanics play on defiance; thats what its there for

1. Do you even play chaos ? considering your deeds disbanded no. 
2. provide some sound argument against the mechanics instead of comparing two clusters. 
3. Make up your mind

because just doing the same thing on chaos isn’t going to change anything. It’s a stupid meta that was removed for a reason on defiance. It’s been tested and tried. Now perhaps it’s time to implement it to the only other server with pvp. 

5 hours ago, Egard said:

1. Do you even play chaos ? considering your deeds disbanded no. 
2. provide some sound argument against the mechanics instead of comparing two clusters. 
3. Make up your mind

because just doing the same thing on chaos isn’t going to change anything. It’s a stupid meta that was removed for a reason on defiance. It’s been tested and tried. Now perhaps it’s time to implement it to the only other server with pvp. 

I do play chaos, thanks for asking as if you didn't know.

The changes to defiance are to promote activity on defiance, as previously mentioned.

What in that thread that I replied to had anything to do with current horse leading mechanics on chaos? Getting rid of old pvp servers?

14 hours ago, platinumteef said:

if you want the defiance mechanics play on defiance

leading 1 horse is an epic mechanic though :(

4 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

leading 1 horse is an epic mechanic though :(

What does his comparison to it working on defiance have to do with quoting me

Edited by platinumteef

@platinumteef So you dont think we should implement mechanics on other servers, and instead players who like that should just go play there? 

• Like 1

I mean there is a big difference from taking a "feature" from Defiance and implementing it on Chaos than taking a Fix/QOL/Improvement from Epic/Defiance, since fixes for pvp should be universal. 

Keep the raid windows, keep the 61 slopes, keep the faster shoe improvement, keep the safe zones, but why would ANY Fixes not be put server wide? 

I'm a fo, i lead 4 HH's, it's broken, but im cool either way

If you stand by your position we enter a world where if 1 server gets a removal of broken meta, the others can't, think carefully on this 1.

Edited by Mclavin
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Postes said:

@platinumteef So you dont think we should implement mechanics on other servers, and instead players who like that should just go play there? 

correct, do you want the epic skilling mechanics/pvp mechanics on chaos and defiance too?

they are "fixes" and quality of life changes to promote pvp

On 4/29/2021 at 5:31 AM, platinumteef said:

why isn't a raid window considered a fix?

Because it's more of a feature, i'd say that Chaos having an open window has more positive than negative. You spend 5 hours trebbing/getting a drain and can't make a decent dent on living mines? Eh

Same time you can't be camped 24 hours a day with damage all day? defo a feature/playstyle over a fix. Things like this should remain seperate, if you want raid windows, go Defiance, that's something that appeals to people.

But a Fo leading 4 HH's is just broken meta.

But reminder: I'm a fo