Sign in to follow this  
Yve

CADENCE - Yve 's horses - Ally Horses Sale - O16

CADENCE - O 16 - ALLY HORSES ALE -  "Yve's horses"

Focusing ONLY on  POSITIVE TRAITS!

SELF SERVE at "Ally Horses Sale" (AHS) - is regularly restocking - solid quality HORSES at "ALLY HORSES SALE" (find route in Highway System) in O16.

For RESERVATIONS pm "Yve"  or  "Yaz"  ingame.

DELIVERY in CAD, to HAR or MEL is possible - charge  50c - 2 s delivery costs (depending on distance)! 

SPEED TRAITS

FM - Fleeter movement. +10% speed                    

LM - Lightning movement. +20% speed.

VSLM - Very strong leg muscles. 

AW - Accustomed to water.

UBF - Unbelievably fast. Rare

COLOUR Ebony adds an extra 2.5% speed boost

DRAFT TRAITS                                                                                                                COMBAT Traits for Horses     (might be useful at Rifts)                                             

SB - Strong body. +10kg weight limit.                                                               TB - Tough bugger.

CM - Carry more weight. +20kg weight limit.                                                   FF- It will fight fiercely

SL - Strong legs.                                                                                                           MF- Seems more friendly

EG - Its easy on its gear.                                                                                                 Loyal- It is especially loyal

STN - Stronger than normal. Rare                                                                        LMF- Looks more friendly than usual

MNN - More Nimble than normal. Rare                                                                 

ADDITIONAL POSITVE TRAITS:

SH= "It looks unusually strong and healthy": higher resistance to disease.                                    AGES of HORSES

SM - slow metabolism: eats less                                                                                                             YF - Young foal, just born. (3 days)

spark = "It has a certain spark in its eyes": lives 50 % longer than normal                                       AF - Adolescent foal. (10.5 days)

vibrant = "It seems vibrant": gives more output than normal                                                               YH - Young horse, can be hitched & ridden (7 days)

GE = It seems to be a graceful eater                                                                                                        AH - Adolescent horse. Can be hitched, ridden & bred. 

PU= It seems to pick up stuff (more output)                                                                                       (17.5 days).

stationary= it looks stationary                                                                                                                  MAT - Mature.

HORSES for SALE 

a lot to chose from directly in Ally Horses Sale - self serve pens 

RARE TRAIT HORSES 

will be auctioned regularly

4- SPEED HORSES PRICES

4 speeds ordinary (30c) greys, browns 

4 speed common (50c) blacks, whites, golds, appa, skewbald, bloodbay, chestnut

4 speeds specials (65c) black silver, piebald, buckskin 

4 speeds (75c) ebony

4-DRAFT HORSES PRICES

4 drafts ordinary (30c) greys, browns 

4 draft common (50c) blacks, whites, golds, appa, skewbald, bloodbay, chestnut

4 drafts specials (65c) black silver, piebald, buckskin 

4 drafts (75c) ebony (+spark/unusually strong health: 1s)

HELLHORSES PRICES

4 drafts are available on demand - not subject to self serve!

Colours: cinder, nightshade, incandesent, molten.

Prices vary between 50c - 1s depending on colour and supplementary trait. 

Ask for pairs for large carts or wagon.

Bison drafters PRICES

4 drafts: 60 c

ALL animals DO HAVE POSITIVE TRAITS and come from pure colour breeding ... I am not mixing colours while breeding to maximize colour stability with my horses. 

SADDLE & BRIDLE available, PM me 

DELIVERY on demand. 

Edited by Yve
update
  • Like 1

Yve, Thank you for the 4 draft horses and the hassle free friendly service. If you need a few horses for breeding or work you came to the right place. Awesome person to do business! 🙂 A+++

Hello would it be possible for delivery to S 20 Highrise we are on a mountain but can easily come down to the bay and it is easily accessible, I would like to buy AISHADASH and JOHANLIGHTNING  please tell me if this is possible. [May buy in the future but I need to get my weapon enchanted]

Edited by Icy

@ Icy: yes.. I can do that -- pm me when you are online and we can agree on details and time .. 😛

Hey there. I picked up the Piebald in pen L4 yesterday. I'd like to buy FaithWild and StarkTrot but they weren't in the self service area. I dropped you a private message but then realized that not everyone pays attention to those. I keep pinging you in-game but I haven't caught you on, yet. If you want to ping me back, I'm Drush in-game, and I'll keep trying to ping you in the meantime. 

Good Day!   I would like your Two 4 Draft and Two of your 3 Drafts if they are still available....  I am just NW of you so I can come pick them up.... Saltheart of Saltheart's Watch.   Thank You!