Sign in to follow this  
Sinnjinn

Keybinds not saving

a few weeks ago in the console (F1) I changed my keybind for H to calling for help.  I quickly realized I had overwritten the wikisearch, so I changed it back...probably within 15 minutes.  well...a few days ago it had changed back to calling for help, whithout me doing anything...and now every time I relog, it goes back to 'help'  I change it in the console, and when I relog it goes back to calling for help.  I've changed it in all clients present....didn't fix it.  I had only one client logged in...changed it, logged out, and it STILL went back to 'help' when I logged back in.  

Please "toggle wikisearch"

Had same problem with other keys not saving.

Do you close the client normally or it crashes or you kill the process from task manager, other than normal exit wont save the settings, it's odd that they aren't saved as you change them.. but this is not the place to discuss it.

Do you run second client with an alt while first client is still running, this might be also preventing the config settings to change.

Most likely situation is to have for whatever reason the file to be set to read-only mode, open wurm directory, check your keybinds file, properties and look for the read-only checkbox.. remove that.