Sign in to follow this  
Antony

Share your favourite video game trailers

I've not been hyped for a game in a very long time and I'm still not to this day.

But there are plenty of old games with fantastic trailers and I thought it'd be cool to see what other game trailers you wurmians like.

So yeah, share some trailers you like. No limit to how many you can share, go wild.

• Like 1

This one is a good one, cant believe how long it's been already!

• Like 3

I'm curious, did anyone else play Phantasy Star Online when it was first released on Dreamcast? 

Shorter version for those who cba. 

Edited by Cokey
  • Like 1

I can see some extended time away from Wurm in my future when this comes out - on paper, this sounds like my dream game:

Reka is an atmospheric home building game, set in rural Europe.
Play as a witch, collect ingredients, craft supplies to help the locals and build + decorate your own witches cottage!

https://twitter.com/emberstorm_de/status/1455609993340891137

(Trailer in tweet, cant seem to find it anywhere as a standalone video)

Edited by Sidereal
  • Like 1

I am a giant fan of the over the top style that most Warhammer stuff has, the prime example of that is the 'Warden and the Paunch' Trailer for Total War Warhammer 2.

Just a fat goblin having fun and a salty elf with a rivalry, i just love it how silly and over the top it is.

12 hours ago, Sidereal said:

I can see some extended time away from Wurm in my future when this comes out - on paper, this sounds like my dream game:

https://twitter.com/emberstorm_de/status/1455609993340891137

Reminds me of Among Trees, which I tested and loved, so may have to check this one out too Sid :) 

Not an old game for sure since it's not finished yet, but I expect to be spending a good bit of time in this one when it is ready for testing!