Sign in to follow this  
Zachariah

Gobekli Tepe Server Crossing on Deli

On Deli at approximately N/M on the east server border there is a naturally spawning island with a deed named Gobekli Tepe. It sits right on the server border crossing to Xanadu. I managed today to (while exploring the island) walk to the back of the island and cross over to Xanadu. As I was not in a boat I was just walking I am now stuck in the water on the xanadu server border. I managed to get rescued by Gumbo, however, I am bringing this up as it seems to be a safety hazard or an unintended game mechanic. It is a nice island and is isolated from the rest of the mainland, however, it seems unintended that I am able to cross to the other server. I am also unsure what would happen the other direction. but what if someone crosses from Xanadu over to Deli in that exact spot, would they be stuck in the island? 

Maybe this can be looked at as it is a major safety hazard or issue. 

you can just swim back over the border, and there's a warning on the xanadu side not to cross there when you enter the area

you can just swim back over the border, and there's a warning on the xanadu side not to cross there when you enter the area

I got the message but because I was walking around the island I have no stamina to swim back over. 

Also when you cross to Deli you won't end up on the border tile but way more inside which is clear of any of the such islands on Deli. I do really love those few unusual spots of the map (may be annoying to live there with the constant server crossing warning messages though).

2 hours ago, Jaz said:

Also when you cross to Deli you won't end up on the border tile but way more inside which is clear of any of the such islands on Deli. I do really love those few unusual spots of the map (may be annoying to live there with the constant server crossing warning messages though).

Ya I can imagine that would be annoying. I am back home and safe I just wanted to see if people have thought about it being a safety hazard. 

This island has been around for years and years, probably even came with deliverance as a natural island. Its rather fun ❤️