Sign in to follow this  
TeeeBOMB

Distracting Words In World

I asked this in CA help in world. No one there knew how to fix this. So I'm posting here.

When I cursor over items/objects in game, I get words over the normal ID splat. Those words are like 'F: Open' or 'R: Burn (repeat)' or whatever. These words are distracting for me in normal game play when I'm trying to quickly read what is in the boxes below them words, like when I'm foraging/botanizing. Here are screenshots of what I'm talking about.

knOkyx9.jpg

XUgrAxf.jpg

HQh3JMb.jpg

Is there a way for me, something in settings, that I can make those words go away when I cursor over stuffs? I already have 'show in-world action text' and 'Show detailed hover information' unchecked in my settings.

Can not find the box to get rid of these suggested option things.

Thanks for your time,

Teeebomb

I was looking for this for awhile until I got them off too, but as Oblivionnreaver said, it should just those options.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

unbind the default action and repeat action keys

Wow. Thanks.

I found it !!! CA help in game showed me how to unbind keys. Thanks tons. 🙂

Now, w/ the old system (old UI) I click on that shortcut, a drop down menu appeared showed me all the options I could select. One of the options I could select was to give it 'no key option'. Dang that was nice, convenient, easy.

So now the drop down menu is gone and I'm lost. How do I unbind those now a days. Sorry I'm slow.

Thanks!

Edited by TeeeBOMB
more words
  • Like 1