Sign in to follow this  
TeeeBOMB

Wurm Windows Move Around When I Log off/on

OK, so when I first log on, three Wurm things on my Wurm window move/shift to the left a bit. I usually like to keep these 3 things pushed as far to the right of my Wurm window as I can get them. But when I log off, then back on, they get moved away from the right edge a smidgeon, and I need to re move them back toward the right edge of the Wurm window.

8VyXieH.jpg

That is one of the windows that move when I relog. The other two are my tool belt, and the icon screen, shows all the food affinities I have active and faith bonus icon on it. I try to keep these all three pushed as far right as possible so I get more window in the middle of the screen to show me the Wurm world. Please fix.

Ok. Tried locking these three windows in place by using right click 'lock window'. Even w/ those three 'locked', the 3 things shifted away from the right edge of the wurm window. But now I can not move them back. Not without first 'unlock window' on them. Locking the windows does not work to lock them in place when I log off, then log back on.

Thanks your time,

Teeebomb

Edited by TeeeBOMB
more words

do rightclick lock  and they stay where you want them 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Maiya said:

do rightclick lock  and they stay where you want them 

Ok thanks. I got those 3 locked now, see if that works. But.. why should I have to lock them? Right?

• Like 1

Well - once I right click locked those 3 windows, log on/ log off - now the 3 windows have moved over away from the right edge, and I can not move them back.

So... locking them does not fix the problem. The screenie:

5sSrHel.jpg

Problem persists, even w/ widows locked, they move away from the right edge.

Was worth a try. *shrugs*

13 hours ago, TeeeBOMB said:

Was worth a try. *shrugs*

its a strange problem 

• Like 1