Sign in to follow this  
Sinnjinn

Magranon is brimming with power

I want to try to organize a casting of the Mag rite spell.  My settlement Stillwater Cove is centrally located, (H-15) so I'll host, but my mag priest has no channeling, so someone else will need to cast the spell.  I have 70 faith, so can contribute 50 to the pool.  Lets try to get this done Wed?  I'm thinking 9:00pm EST, but I'm flexible to whatever works for everybody else.  I think that gives everybody plenty of time.  Also my other priest can summon if you want to come that way...but getting home is on you.

I should be able to help out on Urquhart at that time, ~95 faith and enough channeling to cast it. That said, I can be more of a backup, as I already have the journal entry done.

I don't think there are enough Mag priests to worry about that...but noted.  I also don't care about benediction for this priest and will gladly give up my spot if needed.  I just want to get the rite cast for free sleep bonus.  ;)

So assuming you lead the cast we have 145 faith.  almost half way there.

I'd be happy to help with my mag priest as well.  100 faith.  No channeling either, so she'd just be a link.  Time works for me as well 

Can my father in law's Mag priest, Mockey, help? He is 63 faith. His channeling is not great so he would at least be a link.

ok, we are at about 255 faith.  just 1 or 2 more priests and we are good

Reynon is a hair over 80 faith. She cannot travel, but can be summoned before hand.

we have enough people...so this is happening.  If anybody needs a summon, please contact me, sinnjinn or my alt sinjinalexander.

[20:20:50] As the Ritual of the Sun is completed, followers of Magranon may now receive a blessing!

I'm curious, did you all get credit for the journal for casting this?