Sign in to follow this  
Enniskillen

Cadence C8/9 Port O Felice

Hi all

Due to moving with some friends I'm selling my deed in Cadence C8/9, north west part of the map, north side of that small island. See images below the description

The deed is decent size covering good part of that shore. Following more details of what is included

• Several horses up to 3 speed traits, different colours
  • Farm animals including cows, bulls, sheeps, rams and pigs. All in pens.
  • 2 pens almost full enchanted grass.
  • Wagon and 2 large carts
  • adjacent mine, inside the deed, with several iron veins and others including Tin and lead.
  • Buildings, including a large warehouse/workshop, a panfilling one with several forges, Guard tower plus other small ones.
  • Several active and noisy behives, placed mostly on farming areas.
  • 1 Corbita and a rowboat
  • several crate racks, BSBs and FSBs some with materials inside.
  • A trader is present in the deed

The deed is ready to live in without any modification. Excellent for new people or someone that want to establish his presence on Cadence. The position in the map is very advantageos for travelling, you can easily reach any corner of any map sailing through map borders. The island is full of potential with mountains and vast areas not inhabited, I counted only 3 active deeds, included mine there.

Following pictore of the settlment info and a view taken through deed planner. I include the deed planner map so you can actually see every part of the deed. If you have any question in regards send a Forum message or DM me on Discord at enniskillen#1320

Spoiler

Deed-info.png
Deed-planner.png

I'm starting at a relative low bid so everyone can try to get it! No buyout, no reserve, I could accept private bids but prefer to let the auction go. Enjoy

Starting bid : 30s

Bid increment : 2s

No buyout, no reserve

timer_1619034348.svg

Edited by Enniskillen

Bump, Last hour left... If no bid will arrive I'll start to accept private bids or agreement through PM or in game. Just send a message here on the forum or in game at Alesrteil or Garginim

Hi all, Deed was sold through a private offer. Thread can be closed, thanks.