Sign in to follow this  
Ohro

Musical Instruments and Composition

I think Wurm Online could benefit from the addition of a few instruments such as guitar variations such as the Oud or wind instruments like a simple Flute.

With musical instruments, I'd imagine there could be a new skill to play them as well as one for composition. Perhaps musical scripts could be written in some in-game interface that transfers notes, octaves, tempo, etc. to some sort of copy and shareable scroll to be attempted by someone else far away.

I know I would spend hours chipping away at songs, but it certainly wouldn't be for everyone.

• Like 3

This has been suggested quite often and I'm all for it!

There's other games that already has this feature, such as Mabinogi and Archeage.

Devs, if you're going to do this, don't try to re-invent the wheel. Yoink what's already good and if you want it to be different/unique, then make changes to it.

+1

• Like 1

That would be a cool feature to have! 

I actually never played any mmo games that had instruments in. Would make a great feature to wurm. 

Please let the character have animations when playing it. Please. 

Edited by Zexos

I think this is a thing in Final Fantasy XIV. People have come together to recreate melodies from other games which they make videos of.

ffxiv_10212018_135727.png

Edited by Antony
Added interface screenshot and concerto of multiple performers playing
  • Like 1

Black Desert Online also has this option. There are alot of mmo's that have this and wurm needs it too!