Sign in to follow this  
Kementari

[Forums] Account name change

I was wondering if it is possible to change the name on my Account?

When I first started playing it was with a character named Kementari with the regular launcher, but she is long gone and I now play with Indigoe on Steam as my main.

It gets confusing for some people when my posts say Kementari instead of Indigoe. If there was a way to do it in setting I could not see it.

Thank you - Indigoe :)

Edited by Kementari

Hi Kementari,

Afraid we do not allow the changing of forum names, But you are welcome to create a new account.

Edited by shakys

@shakysThank you for the quick response :) Shame I cant change it. There isn't a nickname option is there?

Thank you @Pandaletfor moving it to the correct section.

@Kementari

This is normal for most people like myself, i have not owned the account shakys for a very long time. If you edit your forum profile, you can show your in-game account name. But it's only helpful if people examine your forum profile, like the link below.

https://gyazo.com/a2e162f4125398f13ae5b2b35e47d151

I believe the name "Indigoe" is still available on the forums at the moment, so you could create a new forum account to save any hassle if the name is important.

• Like 1

I was looking at that but there was no option for the new servers, which I am on. I could use the "Alternate Account 1" but that to me sounds more like a alts name and not the server I play on, and like you said no good if people don't check my profile page.
So only option is to make a new account. Thanks again for your help :)

• Like 1