Sign in to follow this  
DemonaNightshade

Valrei International: Barnyard Business

3 hours ago, DemonaNightshade said:

This includes an update to make the Wurmpedia more accessible than ever, with the entirety of its information conveniently available in game.

It’d be nice to have the option to view in-game for those that want it, but I hope that’s optional and we’ll be able to choose to continue having ‘find in Wurmpedia’ open in our external browser? I have two monitors and love how easy it is to open a wurmpedia page on my second monitor straight from the game; I’d hate to lose that functionality.

Can’t wait to see the donkeys and the new market opportunities that they bring!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Cecci said:

When will we get a food storage unit?

Now I can fit 12 bsb on 2 tiles but only 7 fsb on 4 tiles.

what about rack for empty FSB? or make possible to fit fbs in rack for empty bsb (for example not bsb ans fsb the same time)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Galatyn said:

Do not remove it.

Time consuming?  Yes.  Difficult to complete an individual rift? No, it's very easy and fun with a group.

This is part of the final journal entry for non-priests to complete to earn the coveted cape.  Since it can be thought of as an end-game goal, it should not be accomplished in a short timeframe.

Just remove it. Not everyone is retierd or have their life avalible for a goal in a game,  waiting for the planets to align so they can get a rift spawn during their play time is a nonsense

• Like 1

Just now, Tor said:

Just remove it. Not everyone is retierd or have their life avalible for a goal in a game,  waiting for the planets to align so they can get a rift spawn during their play time is a nonsense

is some people not see the point of something, not means it has no point for everybody. if you not want to do that, just don't do, and not cry :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kgorski said:

is some people not see the point of something, not means it has no point for everybody. if you not want to do that, just don't do, and not cry :)

Cry? And i am not talking about myself here. If you see a point to stay 24/7 in idle clicker and consider that as an achievement, then idk what else to tell you lol.

Lets hope someone resonable would review the goals sooner rather then later

I've been in the game too long when I see the donkey and think "We already have so many jackasses."  lmao

I'm interested to see what the new changes are for AH. Kris might have to redo our stables - AGAIN.

• Like 3

Love the donkeys and can't wait to see AH changed so that higher skill will be more beneficial.

• Like 2

I am adoring the wurmpedia search window update. Fantastic stuff!!

9 hours ago, Josuhacalvert said:

:( no but one can only hope for the poor ducks.. poor poor ducks... RISE OF THE QUACKERS!!!

I hope they will be *smart* too, then we will have Wise Quackers! Don't try to ride them though because they will break easily and leave crumbs on the ground.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

omg, finally new animal traits!!  Been waiting for that like, oh idk .. FOREVER.  Good timing too, my AH is pushing ever higher towards 60, no matter how I try to pump the brakes.  Now to daydream about what the new traits may be....

12 hours ago, LionIX said:

Donkey + Horse = Duck confirmed?

… and for the love of the gods make them give fowl meat when butchered ! 

Thanks 😉

13 hours ago, DemonaNightshade said:

Allow me to introduce the donkey!

OMG! I want a BABY DONKEY !!!

*grabs his knife and fork and quickly (but not so patiently) sits at the dining table*

😉

OK ok… due to popular demand, Tee's insistence on being the first to eat a baby donkey has been suppressed. The new Plan A will be trying to breed a 5 speed donkey instead of a stubborn breakfast.

Edited by TeeeBOMB
new plan A

1 minute ago, TeeeBOMB said:

OMG! I want a BABY DONKEY !!!

*grabs his knife and fork and quickly (but not so patiently) sits at the dining table*

😉

o.O nooooooooo

Lets just hope the more traits doesn't make it even harder to breed a speed traited animal. If higher AH still functions the way it does now, more traits being pulled into the pool at random will continue to be detrimental to what many people want from breeding.

Unless there is some way to "select" for traits, or one of the parents already having a trait weights more heavily to it being passed on, adding more traits to the pool has the potential to make things worse, not better. (See thread here)

While they are at it... Maybe replace keen senses 😜  After umpteen years nobody seems to even be sure what it does, and it's appearance on almost every breeders stock that I know means that poor animal is destined for a celibate life at best, a date with a leatherworker being high on it's probable future.

Wicked awesome! This makes me want to come back and start breeding horsies again!

Have you plans to introduce some others domestic: goats, ducks, gooses, rabbits?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Xagru said:

Have you plans to introduce some others domestic: goats, ducks, gooses, rabbits?

I hope no goats.... If i have things activated and accidentally hit tame, goats WILL eat them 😜

• Like 1

Goats would be my choice for if a new animal was added beyond donkeys and likely mules.

Goat cheese!

If Farming were to get an added plant, I'd hope for peppers (green).

With all the recipes out there in popular foods, it's beyond me why peppers weren't chosen as a food plant to be added back when the new Cooking system came into place.

But for animals, donkeys are good and as a consequence mules.  I just hope goats are next after that.

10 hours ago, Delone said:

Maybe replace keen senses 😜  After umpteen years nobody seems to even be sure what it does

It purrs when standing on a water tile, has been known for many years

Sooo excited to see this! Now where to put the new pens..............

2 hours ago, SmeJack said:

It purrs when standing on a water tile, has been known for many years

Not sure what animal this is supposed to work on, but with horses on a known water tile, there are no noises, and no different behavior.

The wiki say this, but then notes it is both unconfirmed and unknown in the footnote.

If somebody can show how this works, I would love to know.

for years i wanted donkeys in the game and i want to be able to hitch one to a small cart as a none prem character.  i always felt it could help draw the free players in more. 

465 Mule Cart Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

• Like 7

I have been asking for new mobs to add to the game and your giving us a donkey really?    We need end game content in combat like the next high mob past a troll please. We need then in normal spawns and give us jackel in normal spawns in the world for solo end game content for the love of god please.

im going to kill every dam donkey on on the lands of wurm because of lack creative  the devs have for this game!