Sign in to follow this  
Drogos

Sermon group

We have started a sermon group on Deliverance Renaissance Festival. Sermons are planned and announced on https://discord.gg/8RaGbH3REX be sure to join in there if you want to attend. We start at about 18:00 server time, but you are welcome to start earlier also :)

-- 

regards Drogos

• Like 3

I'm willing to leave my toon on around the clock if there are other folks wanting to go hard core :)  She can't sermon yet but will in a couple of days.

• Like 2

So far we have regular Fo, Vyn and Mag, but no Lib. So, if you need converting we can do that also.

• Like 1

It has been brought to my attention that normally sermon groups are run 24 / 7. Atm we have people from central Europe that uses their computer at work, so that is why the set start time at 18:00 server time.  That said, if there is interest of things being extended, that is cool! I can at least make sure there is food available if people want. There is also beds freely available if you need to log out for work, etc.

Edited by Drogos

These people are the greatest. Super friendly and very helpful! I highly recommend coming to check out the sermon group if you are curious! 

I live on Pristine, but would like to participate. I can't leave my guy on all the time, nor there most of the time. I would sail back and forth. Would it be possible to participate as Mazrius?

For sure. Atm the group is mostly active in central european time, and also mostly in weekends. People come and go a bit. Very laxed group now ;)