Sign in to follow this  
rixk

Creator tag missing

[21:23:14] Since its creator tag has faded, you decide to keep history alive by scratching your name on it. Afterwards you proudly read 'Rixk'.

Just examined my collection of banners and every one of them had creators tag missing. That bug still around, or is it a feature now? I've seen it every now and then over the years.

sUKFfZL.png

that's a generic message for no creator tag when there should be one, banners only got creator tags added like a year and a half ago so any banners made before then will get that message on first examine

I personally hate having my name randomly assigned to items that I did not make. I hate hate hate this. (3 hates. Almost 4 hates, but not quite). I wish they'd come up w/ some other mechanic for 'no maker name on item that should have maker name on it'.

One idea would be for it to be assigned the maker name 'made b4 maker names'. … or 'no found maker' … or "OMG Teeebomb did not make this frick'n thing". 'Signature Intentionally Left Blank". Any maker name (signature) that does not tie some innocent lout (me) to it (random item) that never created it.

If I ever see a maker name on an item, then that should mean, that person made that item. (imo)

• Like 1