Sign in to follow this  
Oblivionnreaver

pm'ing people on other servers takes ages

whenever i pm someone on a different server than me, it takes ages for the message to go through, sometimes upwards of a minute. rather annoying. has only been happening since last patch for me

Edited by Oblivionnreaver

I had some bad lag in the last hour (on and off) which included Pm difficulties, but it wasn't a permanent issue because it worked fine some of the time. Were your actions etc. fine while you were pming?

Just now, Hordern said:

I had some bad lag in the last hour (on and off) which included Pm difficulties, but it wasn't a permanent issue because it worked fine some of the time. Were your actions etc. fine while you were pming?

all actions and messaging people on the same servers is perfectly fine, it's just pm'ing people on other servers (and probably anything that goes through GV) has massive delays for me

I was on GV at the time of my issues (was on a support call) - might be of relevance.

I'm having the same issues at times. Just today, I opened a PM and it took 15s for the tab to open. I'm on Inde, the other person was on Defiance. I thought this was a thing only happening from tickets, but I guess not.

This is likely a side-effect of the current GV issues - please sit tight until we've resolved the GV stuff, then if you're still getting this issue, we can take another look.