Sign in to follow this  
CistaCista

List of most expensive items sold in Wurm

I sold my mask for winning one of the challenge servers for 5g. Accounts have been bought for thousands of euros, tomes for hundreds, etc.

Dadd account is arguably the most expensive item sold in wurm. 

Final numbers are uncertain but what I can say with certainty is that it sold for over 2500 euros. 

Considering I got out bided on it and I had a 2500 euros offer on it. 

Edited by Egard

Hm, euro can now easily be translated to silvers, but considering that account sale is now forbidden even in silvers, i think it might set an odd and confusing example to put accounts on top of the items list while they cannot be sold anymore.

Edited by Davih
  • Like 1
  • Cat 1

Updated with some new items from 2022 and older.

Four of the five highest prices on the SFI list are now from 2022. There is still money on these old servers!

Edited by Cista

A charge of Smoke for Sol was traded for a Fantastic blue dragon bone. Which then sold for 7gold. This was on SFI

6 hours ago, brattygirl said:

A charge of Smoke for Sol was traded for a Fantastic blue dragon bone. Which then sold for 7gold. This was on SFI

Did it really though?
Person 1 has Smoke
person 2 has bone

Person 1 trades smoke for bone AND 1.5g "finders fee"
Person 1 lists bone for 3.5g
No one really bids
Person 2 doubles price to 7g to get his bone back
No one ever bids again

To me that whole transaction between those 2 posts and the fact that Person 2 gave both you and Person 1 1.5g "finders fee" made me not bid on that bone post what so ever as it was suspicious as hell and to me screamed a fake bid to try and rise up the price in hopes to get more out of it

Total value that Person 1 got was 8.5g for a smoke in a really indirect way so technically that is what it sold for ;)
Am still sad that it went down that way as had people actually bid properly it might have gone up higher.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for the topic itself most expensive item I ever saw sold was a fantastic pickaxe years ago within 2 years of the rare system being added being sold for 27g(started out at 15g) and was one of the first fantastic created items that I remember seeing on the forums.
Some other note worthy things

22g for a full rare seryll plate set ql 95 with 95+ aosp on every piece
14g Fantastic knarr a couple of years ago(started out at 5g)
Multiple fantastic shovels and pickaxes going for 7-15g over the last few years
Multiple wand's of the seas ranging from 5g to 13g

A Key to the heavens was sold for 6g(a public attempt by someone else was made at one point but no one gave a serious bid)
On the old forums(pre 2008) there was a sale of a ql 99 troll shod club that did not take damage(rolf spawned item) that went for 19g (I have no clue if that thing is still around or if it never made it of jkh and is now lost)

• Like 1