Sign in to follow this  
Finnn

40 slope stepe just ATE my kill

40 slope and goblins.. do not work well, when a creature dies, it's possible to clip under the would and not even show that usual 1 toe sticking out, completely gone.., I'm not digging 50+ dirt to get 1 random body.. but c'mon make these visible somehow

• Like 2

maybe force a placement of the body without the placement sound on mob's death, we can normally place mob's body and other items just about anywhere.. could that help to align the body on the 'hill' rather than clip through the land and by all means disappear(unless 50-100 dirt/rock/etc.. is removed to change the landcape and reveal the body)

I get familiar problem when butchering on some bridge, but when butchering you can open body before (it turns into small pile after), just dont kill in on such slopes I guess they won't change that

On 4/21/2021 at 1:04 AM, Chihuahua said:

just dont kill in on such slopes

problem with goblins is they can be dead before I even pull them somewhere more sensible. And them am left to be forever plagued with wondering if it was one with a fantastic recipe about its person.

I've had them vanish into lesser slopes, too. It's an irritation that was supposed to be fixed, so can we possibly have it more fixed, please?

• Like 1

The ideal scenario:

When venturing into the wild untamed lands, always be sure to engage your goblin foes facing a 45 degree angle to the direction of the slope.  A little forethought before slaying the goblins will ensure one of their feet always pokes out sufficiently to be clickable. :) 

In reality: 

It's dead before you have time to think, you've lost the whole corpse, along with that fantastic recipe.