Sign in to follow this  
Capi

Uniques - A New Approach

So I have been thinking about a concept that could possibly help with how we deal with uniques and especially killing them and making it fair for everyone.

The biggest issue I see is, that people pen them, may or may not host a public slaying so you can get some blood from it. Most of the loot is kept to those who find/pen it. 

Sure, it's a reward for them going out of their way and locate it but I believe there is a better way. 

Why not make them more like an event type of thing. Have them be announced on the server (and twitter, Niarja..) and have them be at a specific spot which is undeeded and protected from founding a deed there.

Kind of like a rift. Which brings me to the next point:

Loot distribution

The total possible loot (Drake hide, Dragon Scale, Sorcery items..) is based on how many people participate. Now there needs to be a threshold for them to account for more scale/hide and all since you'd just bring 500 alts and get more loots. So make it that loot gets rolled based on the Rift system. Kind of I guess. The more you hit/deal damage, heal and so forth the more points you get. and then you get rewarded for it.

So you would get [Your points] / [Total points] of [Hide, Scale and Sorcery items]. Sorcery items should be rolled based upon the top 33% of the players or so. (Maybe have one charge rolled for the people at the lower end too)

Up for discussion I guess. 

So even if you did not really help much you will still get something. And everyone should still get blood since that's already fine I guess. And the more people chip in and help, the more everyone gets. I hope that alts will not be a problem otherwise there needs to be some thresholds in order to get rewards. Overall you would be able to attend much more slayings I assume than you probably can now and effort would still be rewarded. 

I know this would mean that there is no actual hunting anymore. But maybe that is the thing we need to cut in order for more people to join and leave with loot happily.

Disclaimer: 

I did not post this in the Suggestions, because this is far from a final form but I wanted to see if what the general feel is in the community and if that would help or not. 

If it doesn't well just scrap my idea and move along. But having uniques a public event type of thing is a much better idea I imagine that how the state is now.

EDIT: I forgot a major factor! 

All events will be once a month on a random weekend day. And to make it fair for everyone, they will be 8 hours later on the next event to account for the different time zones. Starting at 7AM GMT on a Friday to 11PM GMT Sunday. That would fit more timezones and different lifestyles. 

• Like 14

I will be agreeing to this.

No more loot distribute by players or private slayings.

• Like 4

At this point i'd agree to any new system over the old one. It's been a hot topic for oh I dunno...ever since they stopped making uniques "unique" and had em respawn on a monthly basis. 

Ever since then we had this topic crop up about 200 times now in the forums? If any enterprising individual could scour the wurm forums, they'd find over 100 threads on this topic alone. So yes. There is a lot of player interest in changing this system. I betcha there is even more interest if you'd make a public poll and ask people to vote on it. 

The issue comes with the vocal minority that always shuts down these suggestions so they can keep benefiting from the current system. I won't name names. And thus we come to Topic # 201 after 8 years of suggestions to change a system many don't like. And next month we'll have suggestion #202 to change it. And the next month...you gett the point. 

As long as we have:

A) A system that doesn't promote bringing alts to unique hunts (I'd even go as far as saying you have to have a certain playtime or skill level to participate, similar to locking dungeons in other mmos if you're not of a certain level)

B ) A system that doesn't create a monopoly (no one has monopoly on rifts) 

C)  A system that promotes meritocracy (you earn that you work for) 

D) A system that doesn't dillute the reward based on the number of players. Rifts for ex. don't dilute rewards, only the rift mats are the end are the contentious pieces....

... Then I'd be happy.

Any new system really. Make unique hunts like rifts. Or make them static. Non deedable. Non pennable. Anything at this point just to see a change for the sake of topic #999 that will be suggested in a few years time about a broken system that creates a monopoly or rewards people who have the money to prem 10 alts just so they can get more scale and the rest get less....lovely system there. 

12 hours ago, Capi said:

I did not post this in the Suggestions, because this is far from a final form but I wanted to see if what the general feel is in the community and if that would help or not. 

As I said, there's a vocal minority that wants the system to remain as is. The "feel of the community" might not be representative of the community at all. 

Edited by elentari
  • Like 4

Sounds like a great idea to use the rift system for uniques.

• Like 2

It all sounds like making things worse, removing the interesting, funny, and challenging parts of the recent, certainly imperfect system in exchange for some bureaucratic procedure. Those advocating a rift like system should re-read all the complaints and criticism about rifts. That said, I love rifts, but they are profoundly different, fight centered events, with hundreds of foes to eliminate.

Obviously, Capi and Elentari, while united in the determination to remove recent unique scheme, disagree about the question of participants. Capi wants many of them, even alts, but wants to limit rewards to "active participants". Now, ok, I was at one of Stanlee's slayings (on Pristine) where a minute long lag (happens when many are around) did not allow me to even target the beast until the last moment, so I did not land a single damaging hit (usually I tend to land 3-6 of them), if the crowd would have been a bit denser, I could not have reached it. Forcing everybody to hack on the unique (even worse for weaker ones like GL) would cause rather more than less envy and divisiveness.

On contrast, Elentari wants to remove alts from unique slayings. In fact, the perspective itself is flawed as there is no sensible definition of "alt" and "main". When I am sending out my priests for services like mending caves (Mag) or animals (Fo) or so, train them in channeling or (ouch) prayer, let them participate in global events, whatever, they are my "main" eating up my RL time, needing my attention, while my crafter/fighter (PvE so far) character is just standing back as a bodyguard in best case. The recent scheme of (in case of dragon/drake) hide/scale, and always blood distribution, also is an incentive to keep accounts subbed (which is in the not to neglect interest of the game provider). It is one of the reasons why I for my part do not unsub my priests subbing only on demand for, say 5 silvers for 2 weeks each if needed.

A word about the "monopoly". It is, if at all, the "monopoly" of those who once in a time have the (maybe tough) luck to stumble over a unique, but mainly of those who are doing relentless exploring, be it for uniques or whatever. Those like me, mostly sitting on their deeds, their closer environs, or in mines grinding something, will rarely have a unique dropping in for a visit. So, the recent system is "meritocratic" when it comes to finding uniques.

When reading all the proposals about fix unique slaying dates, it seems that nobody takes the pain to calculate. I do not know the exact maximum spawn of uniques (OR mentioned it somewhere but I am too laze to look up) but iirc it is about 1-2 per month, unique type, and server.

Taking the lower number, that would mean 98 uniques in SFI (14 on Chaos), and 42 on NFI (14 on Defiance) every month. Good luck stuffing them all into 4 weekends, especially when having disenfranchised the unique hunting teams.

Edit: Someone please verify the max spawn figures, they appear absurdly high to me. But even it they were half of that, my point would stand.

Edited by Ekcin
addendum
  • Like 5
  • Cat 1

I don’t have a strong opinion either way on whether something needs to be done to force public slayings. But I do have an opinion on basing rewards on participation: I really dislike that idea and think rewards should continue to be equally given to every premium player in local.

I find it sadly ironic the idea that something needs to be done to force making unique slayings public — but only to the benefit of players who can ‘contribute’ to the public gangbang that sees the unique slayed in minutes and with little risk to any of the ‘participants’.

I attended my first public slaying not too long ago and wanted to contribute; at 70 FS, I managed to just get a single hit in before the poor creature was dead. How many weren’t able to get a hit in? How many who got in more were never even hit back?

No, I really don’t see why ‘contribution’ should affect rewards. Let public slayings — whether arranged by generous players or forced by a change to the system — remain public events that equally reward every premium player that shows up. 

If the suggestion to force unique slayings to be public goes hand-in-hand with also limiting rewards based on ‘participation’, then, a big -1 from me. It’s just a new way of gatekeeping uniques. At least with the way it is now it’s down to the players who find the unique to decide whether to open the rewards to everyone, while the suggestion would mean that Wurm itself would be doing the gatekeeping.

Edited by Calan
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Ekcin said:

On contrast, Elentari wants to remove alts from unique slayings. In fact, the perspective itself is flawed as there is no sensible definition of "alt" and "main". When I am sending out my priests for services like mending caves (Mag) or animals (Fo) or so, train them in channeling or (ouch) prayer, let them participate in global events, whatever, they are my "main" eating up my RL time, needing my attention, while my crafter/fighter (PvE so far) character is just standing back as a bodyguard in best case. The recent scheme of (in case of dragon/drake) hide/scale, and always blood distribution, also is an incentive to keep accounts subbed (which is in the not to neglect interest of the game provider). It is one of the reasons why I for my part do not unsub my priests subbing only on demand for, say 5 silvers for 2 weeks each if needed.

A word about the "monopoly". It is, if at all, the "monopoly" of those who once in a time have the (maybe tough) luck to stumble over a unique, but mainly of those who are doing relentless exploring, be it for uniques or whatever. Those like me, mostly sitting on their deeds, their closer environs, or in mines grinding something, will rarely have a unique dropping in for a visit. So, the recent system is "meritocratic" when it comes to finding uniques.

Let's address these a bit more carefully; you've attempted to counter the first point by muddying the definition of "alt", so let's go with a better term - "zerg" (using more than one toon to gain an advantage, generally implied to be at the detriment of other players).  The current system encourages players to zerg hard, and that screams "poor design" (think of all those "not recommended, pay to win" reviews wurm has garnered).

So, over the past 6 years, I have walked down most of Xanadu's roads; either for rifts, or to help folks out with free magic, or even just to explore.  I have stumbled across one (1) unique in all that time.  Maybe I just had bad luck, but let's face it, luck has nothing to do with it.  It's all about knowing the spawn mechanics...

At the moment, there are generous players hosting public slayings, but basing a mechanic upon the benevolence of your players is generally ill advised; and in the long run the current slaying mechanics are likely to have disenfranchised more players than they've ever helped retain.

• Like 2

Just to clarify - the current unique spawn mechanics aren't very complicated. A new unique is eligible to spawn on a server 2 weeks after the previous one spawned. Due to RNG, the average is roughly 3 weeks (if I did my math right) and about 90% (again, if the math I did like 2 years ago is correct) of spawns will occur between 2 and 4 weeks after the last one. If patch notes are to be believed, uniques now don't have zones or regions or terrain types that they prefer, and have equal chance to spawn on every tile (probably not in water though that could have changed too) at least 30 tiles from the edge of a deed's perimeter. It's not clear to me if they still spawn on the local maximum elevation tiles or not, but that won't make much difference. 

EDIT: I forgot to actually make my point about these mechanics. They're not super hidden or hard to figure out. I do think they should be on the wiki, but the wiki team has a different philosophy. Regardless, unique hunting (since pendulums/reveal creatures/etc don't work now) is literally just putting in the work to a) map out the server's likely regions and b) explore them thoroughly during the probable spawn time. Neither of these objectives are somehow restricted to elite players. 

Other than that, I don't have much to contribute to this thread. I just don't like point-based systems and would prefer unique loot to not become a "show up for 50 weekends in a row and then you'll have drake hide" kind of deal. Enough systems in Wurm work like that, we don't need to add more. 

Edited by sarahbee
  • Like 7

One of the things that has been tried in the past is actually making most slayings public (for the space of about a year and a half), all that did was make 200-250 toons in local "mains" for loot rolls, which ironically lead to the system we have now of everyone in local is rewarded. This only leads to lag because of the poor optimization that wurm has. I've found lots of uniques, both as part of a group and while out searching on my own,  just from roaming the landscape, but it took *hours*. If you want a show up and kill dragon to get loot style "dragon hunt from the skye beam". Then yes rift style will work. If you want a unique boss fight, then that's something else all together, uniques have a long and very troubled past, from the time someone whispered rolf and told him they were too easy, and the next weekend no one could hit a dragon, to the penning that has been patched, ninja patched and still goes on. The history of uniques and the bickering, fighting and greed tends to go with them is as old as wurm. However people need to decide what their aim is in "fixing" the problem, do they want to reward every prem account in local? Do they want a hard fight? etc. Before they can know how to go about providing a good solution, the irony? In a game as big as wurm, you will have sectors of the populace that each want different things.

I can't tell you how many times I've heard "i deserve dragon loot for being a wurm player", regardless of who else went to the work, expense and so forth of penning and  locating said creature. I can't tell you the amount of times I've encouraged people to make use of the mechanices to actually go out and look and been told "i can't be bothered" because "everyone else is better". This tells me that a lot of folks in wurm simply don't want a better system, they want a vending machine style system for "valuable" loot.

Pingpong

• Like 14

Please let me clarify a few points I made. 

1. I'd like to limit alts to unique hunts for the simple reason they reward those that have more money to spend than a player who only pays his own premium. If someone has 300 euros to shell on 12 alts and brings them to a unique hunt, that disfavors those that focus on their main and simply play their deed upkeep + prem and enjoy a hunt. While I understand from a corporate soulless-accounting perspective that the player who shells 300 euros a month has more "value" than a player who only pays for 1 account, that only serves to fuel the arguments of the "Wurm is pay to win crowd". 

Personally I'd update the game so Alts are public knowledge. I would have no issue saying X and Y characterrs are "Alts of Elentari". A simply mouse hover of the character should simply have the tag "Alt". An examine could be made by anyone on said alt to reveal extra info. 

"This character is an Alt of Elentari. It was made for sermon purposes." . 

I would even add the functionality of when making a new character you can design him as a "Main" or "Alt". The ingame punishment would be that if you're caught bringing alts to a unique fight, the alt gets a 3 month ban as a warning. A second offence would lead to a perma ban of said alt. A third offence should ban the main. Too cruel of a system? I find it no less cruel, selfish or mean for a player to get more scales or hide or blood than other people so he/she can sell them on the market for extra profit. 

Alternatively any character called "Alt" would simply have it coded that no blood/hide/scales can drop in its inventory, and it will be removed from the reward pool at the end. You can at any point change an alt to your main but this comes at the cost of turning your former main to an alt. 

Perhaps I have my own bias here since the days i organized a lot of unique hunts on Desertion, Epic. Our rule was very simple, everyone can roll on items, bring NO alts and be fair and honest with others. Do you know how many times people brought alts to those hunts? Only twice in many years, and those were Fo alts meant to heal, their reward got rolled on at the end amongst the "main group". 

Perhaps that system spoiled or tainted my view of what's fair or what's not. The drama levels were pretty much non existent with that system. 

The issue is there is a muddy definition between alt and main. I agree. So we can easily solve that by having players publicly declare their alts. I see no shame in it, I actually see a lot of benefits such as seeing potential griefers and their owners over time. Reputation in Wurm is gold after all. 

2. I am not gung ho about turning unique hunts into rift like events or points based system. It's just an alternative, nothing more. I just don't like the system as it is and I'd rather see it changed. Again, the countless number of suggestions over the years to have this changed speaks for itself. 

There are groups of people in Wurm that have datamined wurm's code from WU and have learned quite a few things over the years. Said people have gathered a general idea on where uniques will spawn over time, what biomes, conditions and parameters favor dragon spawns. 

The reality is again, this only favors monopolies in the end. I do not want to go online to play a game for fun and relaxation just to be reminded of the shitty economic situation of what monopolies do. There are plenty real life examples that make my skin crawl. 

3. I'm gonna be honest and say "hunting teams" don't do the game any favors. I don't like them. They do more harm than good. 

Here's why: 

Hunting teams lock end game content from the rest of the playerbase that want to participate in it. Everyone says "But hurr durr just contact some people and join a hunting team." Right....this seems more like treating a symptom instead of addressing the disease. This pretty much enforces a tribal mentality. Read up some papers on how such mentalities lead to engendering more selfishness in a person over time. That's the community we want to foster? 

When the same names kill 50% of uniques on a yearly basis and they're private slayings,  please tell me how that isn't a monopoly. Granted, 50% isn't the whole but it's basically enforcing the context where content is locked from people. 

I honestly don't understand any MMO game design that locks content to players based on .. luck? Is that a good system in Wurm, a game famous for having an insane number of RNG mechanics already? 

I'm open about my bias and I'd rather have content accessible to all since my prem is worth just as much as Bob's premium. 

I just want some changes to this broken system. There are way brighter people out there than me who can probably think up some good systems. I'm just tired of a broken system not fixed for years. Keep piling up more negative steam / general reviews just so a few players can get their precious scales. Don't ever wonder why Steam reviews aren't leaving the "Mixed" category if broken systems are not addressed. 

Edited by elentari
  • Like 3

Okay, here are a couple things that may not be clear. I do not like the fact that people just bring alts, have them sit there and get something. While it doesnt hurt anyone for blood, it does for the dragon hide and scale as that's distributed to everyone around.

That's why I wanted everything but the blood distributed through a new system. The rift system may not be perfect but it may be a base one could work with and improve.

5 hours ago, Ekcin said:

Obviously, Capi and Elentari, while united in the determination to remove recent unique scheme, disagree about the question of participants. Capi wants many of them, even alts, but wants to limit rewards to "active participants". Now, ok, I was at one of Stanlee's slayings (on Pristine) where a minute long lag (happens when many are around) did not allow me to even target the beast until the last moment, so I did not land a single damaging hit (usually I tend to land 3-6 of them), if the crowd would have been a bit denser, I could not have reached it. Forcing everybody to hack on the unique (even worse for weaker ones like GL) would cause rather more than less envy and divisiveness.

Experiencing technical difficulties sucks, sure. But it can't be the case every time. And enabling or rather removing the "This creature is too crowded" thing and adding something like a damage reduction based on people targeting it could be worth considering. 

And I do not think it is really possible to find a solution to who is an alt and who is not. We should rather take a look at if the character is useful for the event or not. Bringing 20 1FS alts, is probably not much of a benefit over the guy with his Fo priest and 2 batteries attached.

3 hours ago, sarahbee said:

Other than that, I don't have much to contribute to this thread. I just don't like point-based systems and would prefer unique loot to not become a "show up for 50 weekends in a row and then you'll have drake hide" kind of deal. Enough systems in Wurm work like that, we don't need to add more. 

But uh, isn't it like that. The amount you get is usually abysmal because there are so many people? Having a new system would increase the amount you get by contributing. The more contribute, the more loot spawns. It needs to be capped at some value which should be adjusted and time goes on.

5 hours ago, Ekcin said:

Taking the lower number, that would mean 98 uniques in SFI (14 on Chaos), and 42 on NFI (14 on Defiance) every month. Good luck stuffing them all into 4 weekends, especially when having disenfranchised the unique hunting teams.

Edit: Someone please verify the max spawn figures, they appear absurdly high to me. But even it they were half of that, my point would stand.

One unique roughly per month.. about a dozen servers you need to take into consideration. How is that 98? Have I not been clear that not every unique will spawn every month?! And there are technically 8 time slots per weekend per server which would end up at around 35 slots per server (which will probably never be needed). I think we would be fine.

Changing it to another rift style event would kill the quite last interesting competitive activity on Freedom. It would be much better a solution to ADD another mechanic and not REMOVING an entire aspect of Wurm gameplay.

Why not add another means of unique loot distribution, either tied to rifts or using something similar to rift mechanics.

After a few iterations of event like unique kills the loot from them will lose their value anyway as it will become a basic commodity like any rift drops so the issues with loot and high prices and greed will vanish very soon.

But for the sake of Wurm gods, do not kill away something that is actually fun for several groups of players!

Anyway I agree on the alt armies, make the unique loot drop only for those that are active in the fight.

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 6

codifying alts sounds like a silly solution lol, like it was mentioned, its difficult to disambiguate and not everyone only has one 'primary' account or even something they'd call a main

these beasts are meant to be the endgame of pve combat, right? then solidify that. anyone who can't contribute, can't reap the benefits- doesn't matter if you lagged out or couldn't get a hit in because there's too many people, those are separate issues. if you can't deal a decent chunk of damage, you shouldn't get anything

just give reward tiers based off how much damage you contributed to the fight- when a unique dies, if you dealt at least 1% of the wounds it has, you get X. if you dealt at least 5%, more, etc etc etc. give this a bit of a cap (i.e around 20%) so that a single person isn't incentivized to try and deal too much damage

do above alongside making their appearances public and announced beforehand and we're good. you could also up the spawnrate of weaker uniques or just have different spawning schedules for each of them, i.e every week you'll get one of the minor/weak uniques like kyk/gl/trollboy, every 2 weeks you can get a medium unique like hatchlings, and every 3 weeks a big unique like big boy dragons- each stacking with the others.

upping the frequency probably shouldn't impact the economy too much when you consider that alts won't get bloods anymore, so overall less imbues should be produced per unique (if we use 1%, theoretical of 100 bloods per kill), and i cant think of anything else. also, announce the biggest % damage dealers so that people can recognize it

but yeah if you can't fight a unique you shouldn't be able to benefit from it. which is kind of funny considering that you can kill uniques with an army of untrained unpremmed alts but :)

Edited by RainRain

BTW there is a very easy fix of small private slayings: Make the uniques much much stronger. If there is a group of say 50 good fighters needed to kill it, fights will be much more open. I guess problem solved.

Of course strictly freedom only.

• Like 4

I don't mind the competitive aspect that leads to a select group being able to find and hunt most of the dragons.  I do mind the mechanics that allow said groups to contain and restrict these uniques for an extended period of time, depriving the populace of opportunity. 

Unique spawns should occur more frequently and randomly.  "Penned" dragons should not be so complacent.

@Reverent: Extended penning is a matter of the past. It has been removed/nerfed a couple of patches ago.

The 8 hour shift isn't quite sufficient for different timezones, for example it could end up like this: 5pm, 1am, 9 am, aka: while on your way home from work, while asleep and while just having arrived at work. As yes, some people do work in the weekend.

So wouldn't it be better if that number were smaller, for examle 3 or 4 hours instead of 8?

Furthermore since there are 14 different uniques, that would give you 14 events a server a month if I'm understanding this correctly, so 91 events per month for South Freedom? If you'd limit that to just weekends then things would become rather packed. Even at just 6 different uniques (assuming 1 type of dragon and 1 type of dragon hatchling a month) you'd still be looking at an average of 1.5 events a weekend per server, 42 events a month for South Freedom. Or would it be more like, 1 unique a month per server?

2 hours ago, Pingpong said:

However people need to decide what their aim is in "fixing" the problem, do they want to reward every prem account in local? Do they want a hard fight? etc. Before they can know how to go about providing a good solution, the irony? In a game as big as wurm, you will have sectors of the populace that each want different things.

I think that's a really good point. Uniques clearly serve different purposes to different people.

For some, they're end-game content and they enjoy the challenge of hunting them down and slaying them privately with a small group.

For others, they're a public event much like an impalong where everyone can get together for a short period and get some reward.

The current system supports both of these. But it's up to the players finding the unique to decide which way to go.

And then there are those who apparently want unique slayings to be something new -- something in between -- these two things. They don't want to have to put in time to hunt down the uniques themselves. They're annoyed when those that do or those who find a unique by happenstance don't have to make the slaying public. They apparently want unique slaying to be forced to be 'public', so they can participate without needing to be involved in hunting/finding them. Yet they also want to restrict how others can participate.

These people are not only unhappy that not all slayings are public, meaning they can't attend them all; but they're unhappy that those that are public actually reward people they don't think should be rewarded, leading to fewer rewards than they feel entitled to. They want the unique gate opened 100% for them; and to not only keep a gate in place, but to add new restrictions to stop others from passing through.

I find this third view extremely ironic.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Ecrir said:

Furthermore since there are 14 different uniques, that would give you 14 events a server a month if I'm understanding this correctly, so 91 events per month for South Freedom? If you'd limit that to just weekends then things would become rather packed. Even at just 6 different uniques (assuming 1 type of dragon and 1 type of dragon hatchling a month) you'd still be looking at an average of 1.5 events a weekend per server, 42 events a month for South Freedom. Or would it be more like, 1 unique a month per server?

6 hours ago, Capi said:
12 hours ago, Ekcin said:

One unique roughly per month.. about a dozen servers you need to take into consideration. How is that 98? Have I not been clear that not every unique will spawn every month?! And there are technically 8 time slots per weekend per server which would end up at around 35 slots per server (which will probably never be needed). I think we would be fine.

Read above. I never said the rate of uniques should be increased. Those numbers would be stupid. 

4 hours ago, Ecrir said:

The 8 hour shift isn't quite sufficient for different timezones, for example it could end up like this: 5pm, 1am, 9 am, aka: while on your way home from work, while asleep and while just having arrived at work. As yes, some people do work in the weekend.

So wouldn't it be better if that number were smaller, for examle 3 or 4 hours instead of 8?

Yeah I have thought about it and 6 hours might actually be good as well. Or even better.

FireShot_Capture_003_-_Unbenannte_Tabell

whats the point of having an open discussion if you're going to delete most differing opinions

• Cat 1

5 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

whats the point of having an open discussion if you're going to delete most differing opinions

what do you mean?

at least a dozen comments have been deleted in this thread, do you not have staff powers to see deleted comments or something

2 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

at least a dozen comments have been deleted in this thread, do you not have staff powers to see deleted comments or something

Maybe you're just paranoid

Spoiler

FireShot_Capture_007_-_Uniques_-_A_New_A